Part 7. His Punishement

Rachel walked around the desk slowly, a nervous look on her face.

Matt shouldn't be enjoying the way her eyes darkened, like her fantasy coming to life. She stood in front of him, biting her lip with anticipation. He motioned her towards his lap.

His assistant stared at him for few seconds before inching closer, her eyes glossy and lips red from all the biting. His breath hitched as he felt her thighs resting on his lap.

"It's interesting, Rach. I was browsing through the Internet last night to see if I could find something to get myself off with..." She parted her lips at that.

Matt continued, "I find this lovely black and white aesthetic makemeyours website with someone resembling my assistant. I click the link and who do I see? My very own assistant! What do you have to say about that Rach?" He gripped her waist with one hand, feeling the soft flesh under his fingers.

Rachel widened her eyes. Colour drained her face as she tried to blink repeatedly.

"Um, I can explain," She started softly, her lips quivering.

"I'm sure you can, Rach. But before that, let's watch the one thing that caught me off guard the most, hmm?"

Matt quickly typed out the website in the browser and pressed play on one of her recent videos, turning her around. She let out a whine.

It was almost a month ago. Rachel was dressed in lavender lace panties, frills by the sides and matching bra set. She had a thick bead of pearls wrapped around her delicate waist.

"I love to call my boss, 'sir', its one of my kinks. I don't know if I shared this before, but it feels so right. He's so fucking huge and fit, I want to sit on my knees-"

The video abruptly stopped.

"Sir-I mean Mr Coretti-" She started, but Matt shook his head.

"Sir? Is that a thing for you, Rach."

She flushed pink, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Answer me, baby."

The assistant in his lap hummed, "Maybe..."

"You need to be honest with me, baby. Do you want to call me, sir?" Matt asked, his tone softer as he brushed his fingertips against her skin.

"Y-yeah," She stuttered.

Matt used his one hand to circle her waist and other to unbutton his jeans with ease. With a quick move, he pulled down his jeans with his boxers enough to let his cock pop out and fall heavily on his shirt. He was hard, the tip red and angry because of her warm body pressing against him. He gently nudged her to stand up.

"Let's take off the clothes, yeah?" She nodded her head.

"I need you to use your words, baby."

"Yes, Sir," She meekly replied.

He grinned. With his help, she managed to toss her clothes on the other side of his desk. Matt unbuttoned his shirt and flung it neatly over his chair. The red lace panties were the only thing on her body.

He tugged at his cock a few lazy times, and her jaw slacked at that.

"Get on your knees, baby."

"Yes, Sir," She eagerly nodded her head.

Rachel sank on her knees in front of him. Her hand wrapped around his large cock. Her eyes almost widened as if she was imagining getting off against his cock. The idea made his dick twitch. She poked her tongue out and tentatively licked at the head, pressing the tip of his slit against her tongue.