SWEET AND WARM

Today is cloudy but warm day ,  Shen Wei dressed in a blue button up shirt , grey pants came down from his  car and started to walking towards his college . 

Shen Wei entered into my college and every students' passing by him  started to greeted him ...... " Good morning , Prof . Shen . "  He just beautifully smiled at them and kept walking towards his office ( professor ' s ) room .

Shen Wei don't know why he saw his students , started to blushing furiously and smiling happily when he smiled to greeted them in return . One girl came infront of him and said ...... " Prof . Shen ..... Here take this  .... " And put a pink box on his hands .

Shen Wei smiled a little at her and said ..... " What is this ? "  She smiled and said ..... " Please .... Keep it Prof . Shen .... It is a chocolate Box from me .... Just for you .... " . And ran away blushing furiously .

Shen Wei kept looking at her direction and was going to say ..... " I don't need any gifts ..... " But before he could say anything that girl was already gone . Shen Wei again started to walking towards the office room .

Shen Wei entered into his office room and sat on his chair . Suddenly a young boy , 24 years old , his secretary , came infront of Shen Wei and said ..... " Good morning , Prof . Wei  ......  Here , your coffee with perfect amount of cream .... Not less .... Not more . " Shen Wei took the coffee mug from that boy and taste it and said ..... " Perfect like always ..... Thanks Yuan from the coffee . " Zhang Yuan smiled happily while blushing to get compliment from his crush Shen Wei .

                      ZHANG YUAN

                      ZHANG YUAN

Shen Wei asked ...... " Yuan , have you prepared all the study materials I told to you yesterday ? " .....  Zhang Yuan quickly replied ..... " Yes .... Yes .... Prof.  Shen ... Look at the left side of your table ..... There they are ..... " . Shen Wei smiled and said ..... " You are so good and efficient ...... What will I do without you  , Zhang Yuan ? "

 What will I do without you  , Zhang Yuan ? "

                         SHEN WEI

Zhang Yuan thought ...... " Then what are you waiting for ,  Shen Wei , just marry me already ? " 

Shen Wei looked at Zhang Yuan who is in deep thoughts and asked .....  " What are you thinking , Yuan ? " Zhang Yuan smiled and said ..... " You just see good in me too much  . " And smiled happily . Shen Wei just casually replied ..... " You are nice and hard working . And I always respects and loves some one who is hard working . " Zhang Yuan thought ..... " Then just tell me I Love You .... Already .... "  And returned to his desk .

After half an hour , Shen Wei rise from his seat and said ..... " Okay .... Class will start now ..... I am going .... " And looked at Zhang Yuan and was going to say ..... " You ....

...... " I will keep prepared your study materials for next class ready before your arrival ...... " ..... Replied Zhang Yuan and Shen Wei smiled and came out from his office and started to walking towards his classroom .

Shen Wei entered into his class and all students greeted him ..... " Good morning , Prof . Shen ..... " Shen Wei smiled and said ..... " Let's start our lesson today  ..... " And started his teaching .

Zhang Yuan sitting at Shen Wei ' s office room and started to prepare study materials for the next class . While preparing , Zhang Yuan got distracted by the thoughts of Shen Wei and him together .... Laughing with each other and looking lovingly at each other eyes .

Zhang Yuan holds Shen Wei hands and saying ..... " I love you , Wei . " " I love you too , my cute Yuan .... " Replied Shen Wei and kissed on Zhang Yuan ' s both of the cheeks . Zhang Yuan quickly feed a chocolate to Shen Wei and also bite the chocolate at other end  , Shen Wei laughed happily .

Both of their lips touched while eating the chocolate , and Shen Wei was going to kiss Zhang Yuan when .....

...... Suddenly some one put his hand on Zhang Yuan ' s shoulder bringing him out from his ocean of thoughts and said ..... " Zhang Yuan , What happened ?...... Why are you sweating profusely and your cheeks are burning red ? ......Are you having fever ?  .....Let me check ..... " And lean closer towards Zhang Yuan and put his hand on Zhang Yuan ' s forehead to check his temperature .....

Zhang Yuan started to feeling hot and blushing more furiously to see and feel Shen Wei ' s hot breath on him from so close distance ans Shen Wei ' s soft hand on his forehead . Zhang Yuan shattered and replied ...... " I .... I .... Am .... Perfectly fine ...... Nothing to worry about ...... "

Shen Wei asked ..... " Are you sure , Yuan ? " He said ..... " If you want you can take leave ? I will not deduct your salary ? " Zhang Yuan quickly started to prepare the study materials and put them on Shen Wei ' s desk and said ..... " I am perfectly fine .... Shen Wei ..... Oh .... No .... No .... I mean Prof . Shen . " And returned to his desk .

After half an hour , Shen Wei said ..... " I am going for my next class , you don't have to do anything . Just take rest . " And went away .

Zhang Yuan thought ..... " I am perfectly fit and fine , Shen Wei .... Perfectly fine .... But my heart is not fine ..... My heart is waiting for you to come and say to me I love you , Zhang Yuan .... I only love you ..... "

Sometimes , Zhang Yuan want to go and confess his feelings for Shen Wei but then he fears what if Shen Wei reject his feelings and fired him from his job of being Shen Wei ' s secretary ! So he always kept his feelings for Shen Wei deep inside his heart and waiting for the day when Shen Wei will be finally his and he will be finally Shen Wei ' s .  And put his head on the desk , closed his eyes and again started to thinking about him and Shen Wei...... Shen Wei .... Shen Wei .... I love you .... You are so sweet and hot .  I love you too ,  Zhang Yuan .... You are so cute and handsome . I am only yours and you are only mine ....... "

Shen Wei on the other hand is thinking ..... " That boy .... Zhang Yuan .... Is really hard working .... Even he is feeling tired or ill .... Still wants to keep working .... I think I should give him a reward for his hard work . " And smiled and went towards his class .

First chapter guys 😊  . Hope you like the chapter😳 . Please vote and comment for the chapter if you like it  😍 .