FIRST CHAOS

Luo Fusheng is still pinned on the wall by Shen Wei . Shen Wei hovered over him and asked ...... " Do you understand or not ? " Luo Fusheng kept nodding and struggling on Shen Wei ' s hold . Shen Wei angrily looked at Luo Fusheng . Luo Fusheng gulped hard .

 Luo Fusheng gulped hard

On the other hand , Shen Wei ' s secretary Zhang Yuan started to feeling jealous to see his crush Shen Wei hovering over his so called mate Luo Fusheng and while pinning him on the wall and whispering something near Luo Fusheng ' s ear .

Zhang Yuan is thinking what that mate has that he don't ? Why did Shen Wei didn't noticed his love for Shen Wei for once .

Luo Fusheng on the other hand is thinking only about one thing ..... What will he say when his mate will think if he found out that his Alpha Mafia mate is afraid of another Mafia Boss ? How can Luo Fusheng will show his face to his mate after this ?

After thinking for long time , Luo Fusheng finally decided it is better to get rid of this Mafia Boss before the arrival of his mate . So Luo Fusheng replied ..... " Yes .... Yes .... I will not .  " On hearing Luo Fusheng ' s words , Shen Wei released him .

Shen Wei then asked ..... " What are you doing here ? " Luo Fusheng replied ..... " I came here for my mate . I want to meet with him . "

Shen Wei couldn't understand Luo Fusheng ' s words . So he again asked ..... " What is the name of your mate ? " Luo Fusheng replied ..... " Shen Wei ! "

On hearing Luo Fusheng ' s mate name , Shen Wei got angry . He started to saying that something must be wrong with Luo Clan ' s Mafia Boss . Shen Wei mate can't be Luo Mafia Clan ' s Boss . Shen Wei thought his mate must be that beautiful Omega he met with that day at the restaurant ! Whose smell of chocolate was driving Shen Wei crazy to touch him , kiss him , hug him and made him his !

Shen Wei shouted ..... "  What is your name ? You must be wrong . Shen Wei can't be your mate ! "

" Myself Luo Fusheng . And I am hundred percent sure , I am correct ! My mate ' s name is Shen Wei ! " .....

......  " How could you say that I am wrong ? Who are you ? Are you having crush on me now that you don't want me to get married with other ?! " ...... Replied Luo Fusheng .

Zhang Yuan saw that there is a word fight is going with his crush Shen Wei and that boy Luo Fusheng . So to add oil in the fire .... He said to Luo Fusheng ..... " Cause he is Shen Wei ! " While pointing at Shen Wei . 

Luo Fusheng got shocked . He can't believe he had got an arrogant and more stronger mate for himself as a mate . But Luo Fusheng is hundred percent sure that his Dad can't be wrong about any information . As Luo Fusheng can't show that he is afraid of his mate Shen Wei .

So Luo Fusheng took a deep breath  and started to saying that he is not wrong . And he is sure that Shen Wei is mate . Now he will do anything to make Shen Wei to fall in love with him . And Shen Wei kept looking at Luo Fusheng angrily . Zhang Yuan is fully enjoying the show between his crush Shen Wei and that handsome Alpha Luo Fusheng .

Shen Wei still saying that he is not Luo Fusheng ' s mate . Luo Fusheng on the other hand , is still saying that he will definitely make Shen Wei his .

Luo Fusheng will definitely make Shen Wei his  . He know he is afraid of his mate . But he has to be strong in sake of his Alpha status . He can't be weak infront of his mate  . Or his mate  will never fall for him . And his Dad will make fun of him , if he ever gets to know that his son , Luo Fusheng , is afraid of his mate !

Shen Wei gripped Luo Fusheng ' s arms tightly and shouted ..... " How many times , I have to tell you ? I am not your mate ! Something must be wrong ! "

Luo Fusheng also started to shouting .... "  I am not wrong ! I am hundred percent sure ! "

Luo Fusheng then made Shen Wei more angry by saying ..... " I think , Shen Wei , you are in love with another person ..... So you don't want to get married with your mate ! " ......

" But don't worry ..... It is just an phase .... Now that your real mate is here .... It is just a matter of time that you will fall for him ! " ..... Shouted Luo Fusheng .

Shen Wei then pushed Luo Fusheng out of his office room . And said ..... " Never come back again . I don't want to see your face again . "

Zhang Yuan is really very happy right now . He can't believe his crush pushed away his mate out from his office . For Zhang Yuan it is a chance made by heaven for him to make Shen Wei his .

Luo Fusheng came out from the University and rode on his bike to go back to his house with only one thing in his mind .....  He will make Shen Wei his ...... Maybe Shen Wei is arrogant but he is handsome to look at . Luo Fusheng totally forgotten about the Mafia Boss whom he has to befriend with .

Shen Wei then sat on his chair with an angry face . Zhang Yuan gave a glass of water to Shen Wei . He drank it in one gulp . Zhang Yuan then asked .... " Prof  .  Shen .... Don't you like your mate ? He is handsome ! "

Shen Wei angrily looked at Zhang Yuan and said ....  " I don't want to talk about this matter or about that boy named Luo Fusheng any more ! " ....

...... " You just go and do your work ! " ..... Zhang Yuan got afraid to see Shen Wei ' s angry face and came at his desk and started to doing his work .

After cooling down , Shen Wei rose up and took his study materials and went towards his classroom .

Zhang Yuan started to preparing Shen Wei ' s study materials for the next class according to the schedule .