WHAT IS LOVE ?

Zhang Yuan just kept confusedly looking at two strangers sitting infront of him .... One man and a woman ..... That woman smiled and forward his hand towards Zhang Yuan .....

" Myself Zhu Hong ! " ..... Zhang Yuan quickly shaked her hand and was going to replied .....

" Myself  ..... " ....

" You are Zhang Yuan ! " .....

" You already know my name ! " .... Asked Zhang Yuan .

" Of course ..... I know you ! " ....

" As I said I am your wellwisher ! " .....

Zhu Hong added .... " Enough chit chat ! " .....

" Let's come to the main point ! " ....

" You want Shen Wei and I want Zhao Yunlan " .....

" Yeah .... I want Shen Wei but today he said Zhao Yunlan is his mate ! " ....

Zhu Hong smiled sending shiver down Zhang Yuan ' s spine .....

" Kiddo .... I don't believe in mate ! " ....

" I believe in love and I love Zhao Yunlan and you love Shen Wei , right ? " .....

Zhang Yuan thought .... " Do I really love Shen Wei ? " ....

" I think .... I think .... Yes .... " .... Replied Zhang Yuan .

" So as we love them we will definitely made them ours by hook or by crook ! " ..... Replied Zhu Hong with a evil smirk .

" Yup .... You are right .... I also used to believe in love more than the concept of Mate ! " .... Replied Zhang Yuan .

" Then I think we are in the same boat ! " .....

" Yup .... " .....

" So here is my plan ...... " .... Zhu Hong then with the help of his cousin Zhu Jiu explained the whole plan to Zhang Yuan . Zhu Hong and Zhang Yuan then click there coffee mug toasting success of their plan .

In the evening ,

Zhang Yuan opened the door and entered into the apartment only to see black smokes were coming from there .

He quickly threw away his brief case and ran towards the kitchen only to see Fusheng coming out from the kitchen face and clothes covered with black smoke and a spatula in his hand .

His eyes fell on Zhang Yuan and said while sctraching his back of neck with other hand .....

" Eh .... It is that ..... " ....

Zhang Yuan shouted .... " What are you doing , Fusheng ? " ....

" Are you going to burnt my whole kitchen ! " .....

" No .... No .... " ....

" I was just going to surprise you by cooking special dinner  . " .....

" But I never thought cooking is so difficult ! " ....

Zhang Yuan felt his heart skipped a beat to heard Luo Fusheng ' s words . He started to laughing loudly seeing Luo Fusheng in this condition .

He quickly took the spatula from Fusheng ' s  hand and said  ..... " Okay .... Okay .... Give me .... "

" You take a shower .... I will cook something for dinner . " ....

Luo Fusheng quickly went to the bathroom . Zhang Yuan entered into the kitchen and saw burnt steak .... Burnt fish on the oven ..... Burnt rice in the rice cooker .

Zhang Yuan quickly took them away and washed his hands at the washing basin and started to cooking their dinner .

During dinner , Zhang Yuan and Luo Fusheng started to eating their dinner .

Luo Fusheng asked .... " Yuan ...  Tell me one thing ? " ...

" What ? " .... Replied Zhang Yuan while chewing his food .

" Why can't you love me .... Even a little bit ? " .....

" Cause I love someone else ! " ....

" Do he loves you as much as I love you ? " ....

" Nope ! " ....

" Do he makes you smile like I make you ? " ....

" Nope ..... " ... 

" Do he always wants to spend time with you ? " ....

" Nope ..... " ....

Luo Fusheng then added .... " Then how can you say you love him ? " ....

Zhang Yuan avoided Luo Fusheng ' s words and intense gaze on him and continued to eating his food .

After dinner , Luo Fusheng returned back and laid down on the bed . And Zhang Yuan also laid down beside him after putting a pillow between them .

" Good night .... Cutie !  Have sweet dreams about me . " .... Greeted Luo Fusheng .

" Night ! " .... Greeted back Zhang Yuan  and turned his head in opposite direction .

Zhang Yuan then started to thinking about the plan he made with Zhu Hong at the cafe .

At mid night , Fusheng woke up from his sleep to drink water . And at that moment , a message popped on his phone . He quickly read the message and got dressed , took Yuan ' s apartment ' s keys and quietly came out from Yuan ' s apartment and went back to Luo Mansion .

Fusheng then met with his friend Lu Yao and talked about something and went to someone's house .

Then at the dawn , Fusheng came back to Yuan ' s apartment , changed his clothes and quietly hopped on the bed and fell asleep beside Zhang Yuan .

At Shen Mansion ,

Shen Wei laying down on his bed . And talking with Zhao Yunlan on the phone ....

" Baby .... I want to invite you at my house to meet with my parents . "

" Really ! I am feeling so nervous . " .... Asked Zhao Yunlan excitedly .

" Yes .... I want to marry you as soon as possible .... I even can't spend seconds without you now .... In my arms .... " ....

Zhao Yunlan started to blushing furiously and replied .... " Me too ... Of course .... I am so cute and hot at the same time  .... You can't resist me ! " And quickly hang the call .

Shen Wei put his phone on the bed side table while imagining Yunlan ' s f blushing face and his naughty wink while saying those words to  Shen Wei  before hanging .