TWIST

Luo Fusheng don't know what to do or what should he feels right now after getting mocked by an unknown man who is handsome just like him early in the morning . So he quickly hopped on his bed and laid down and made himself comfortable . Lu Yao , his best friend cum right hand man also hopped on the bed and laid beside Luo Fusheng and asked ..... " What happened ? What are you thinking ? "

Luo Fusheng replied ..... " I am thinking about that handsome man ...... I mean that man . " Lu Yao rolled his eyes and asked ..... " So handsome , ha ! " Luo Fusheng got annoyed and said that he means that man is handsome but not more than him . " Okay .... Okay .... I got it .... " ..... Replied Lu Yao with a cheeky smile making Luo Fusheng more mad than he already was .

Lu Yao then looked at Luo Fusheng and started to smiling shyly while blushing furiously . Luo Fusheng couldn't understand what his best friend wants to tell him and asked Lu Yao to tell him clearly .

Lu Yao said that he wants to tell about his boyfriend to Luo Fusheng . Luo Fusheng smiled and asked ..... " So who is the luckiest one to get my best friend .... My Lu Yao as his boyfriend ? " Lu Yao smiled and replied that the Mafia Boss whom threatened Luo Fusheng early in the morning , his right hand man is his boyfriend . Lu Yao added ..... " His name is Qiao Chusheng . "

Luo Fusheng first felt happy for his best friend Lu Yao . Then he remembered about something and asked ..... " Wait , did he wore black colour clothes , today ? " Lu Yao replied ..... " Yes , why ? "

Luo Fusheng told that don't ask him why ? He added ..... " You know what your boyfriend was going to attack me early in the morning at my yard ?  But his Boss stopped him . " Lu Yao heard everything . And said ..... " Please don't mind , Fusheng . " Qiao Chusheng is like this only . Whenever someone do something against his Boss or their gang he can't controlled himself . Please forgive him . Lu Yao said that he will talk to his boyfriend . His boyfriend is really the most trustworthy man of his Boss  .

Luo Fusheng understand the whole matter and said Lu Yao to stop worrying . Cause he had forgiven Qiao Chusheng already . Luo Fusheng asked ..... " So how long it is going between you two ? " Lu Yao smiled happily and replied ..... " One year . Qiao Chusheng is really a caring Alpha . "

Luo Fusheng smiled and said .... " He has to be or I will kill him if he ever mess with or hurt my best friend . " Lu Yao smiled at his protective best friend feeling good to have the most caring and loving boyfriend  and best friend in his life . "

Luo Fusheng then remembered ..... " Oh God .... How could I forget about this ? How could I forget such an important matter ? " Lu Yao asked ..... " What happened , Fusheng ? What have you forgotten ? "

Luo Fusheng replied ..... " I don't want to hear anything . You have to help me in this matter , Lu Yao . You can't say No ! " Lu Yao replied .... " Okay .. . Okay ..... I will help you but what happened ? "

Luo Fusheng started to saying that he is only 24 years old but his Dad has founded his mate and now his Dad wants him to get married with his partner as soon as possible . And that is his Dad ' s order not an option . Lu Yao shouted for his mistake for forgetting such an important part too and said ..... " Oh man ! How could I forget this too ? "

Luo Fusheng got surprised and asked ..... " Now , what have you forgotten ? " Lu Yao replied while scratching his neck that Mr . Luo has told Luo Fusheng ' s mate name and also the man ' s name with whom should Luo Fusheng befriended to flourish their underworld business .

Luo Fusheng replied ..... " I am not interested . I don't want to heard my mate ' s name . " Lu Yao said ..... " Fusheng , please give it a try who knows you may actually like your mate and fall in love with him ? " And made Luo Fusheng agreed after a long lecture .

Luo Fusheng asked ...... " So what is the name of my mate ? "

Lu Yao smiled and said ..... " Shen Wei ! " " Shen !  .... Wei ! ..... Nice name ..... But don't you think it is giving some Alpha vibes ? " .... Asked Luo Fusheng .

Lu Yao added ..... " And  is the name of the man you should befriend to make your underworld business flourish ..... Zhang Yuan  ! .....  "

Luo Fusheng now said while scratching his neck ..... "Zhang ! .....  Yuan ! .... Cute name ....  Now this giving me Omega vibes and a sweet feeling in my heart ! "

Lu Yao replied ..... " I don't know man ! "  But this what Luo Uncle told him before leaving for his meeting .

The main problem is that Lu Yao was thinking about his boyfriend Qiao Chusheng while Mr . Luo told him about Shen Wei and Zhang Yuan and he messed up and told Luo Fusheng 360 ° opposite of what Mr . Luo told him .  

Luo Fusheng then asked ..... " Where will I found them ? " Lu Yao thought for a while and said that Mr . Luo didn't told him about that . Lu Yao replied ..... " Fusheng , you can ask , Uncle Luo , after his return from the meeting ! "  Luo Fusheng nodded agreed .

In Shen Mansion ,

Shen Wei returned to his house and went to his room . Suddenly his phone started to ringing . He quickly picked up the phone and asked ..... " What happened  , Yuan ? "

Zhang Yuan thought what ? What happened ? I am missing you my Wei .... Don't you miss me ! "  Zhang Yuan replied ..... " Good morning , Prof . Shen . I was dialling my friend's number but I dialled your number by mistake . Now I am hanging up . " And quickly cut the call . Shen Wei looked himself at the mirror and said ...... " Weird . " 

Zhang Yuan kept his hands on his fastly beating heart and thought ..... " What the hell am I  doing in the morning ? Making fool of myself . " Then he went to the bathroom to take a ice bath to calm himself down from having naughty thoughts of his Alpha ..... his Shen Wei can do to him .