HANDSOME AND SPICY

A handsome boy woke up from his sleep with a bad hang over due to his continuous drinking at last night party . He looked around himself with a pounding headache and kept massaging his forehead with his two fingers and thought ......  " Where am I ? " He then looked around while forcefully opening his eyes and remembered he was in his room on his bed .

He quickly sat on his bed and opened the bed side table and quickly took out the medicine for his headache and gulped down through his throat with one glass of water . He kept the glass on the table and found a little relieved from his pounding headache .

He then took his phone and started to checking all his social media accounts and messages from his friends . He started to looking all the posts of his friends and laughed a little and thought ..... " No one is more handsome than me !  Hahaha .... " He quickly on his phone camera and started to took his picture in his last night ' s clothes and posted it on Instagram and Facebook ..... with a caption .....

                      LUO FUSHENG

                      LUO FUSHENG

" Most handsome boy of the Dragon City ....#hotasfire#canmeltanyice#lovestoplaywithfire,wanna play?#lifeisbedfullofroseswithme."

And started to smiling happily and hopped down from his bed and went towards the bathroom .

He quickly took his shower , brushed his teeth and came out from the bathroom , only in his towel . He went towards his closet and started to looking for his today's clothes . After lots of searching he finally chosen his attire . And quickly got dressed .

He stood infront of mirror and started to combing his hair . While combing he thought ..... " I am the most handsome and hot Alpha ..... Who ever will be my Omega will be the luckiest ? "

...... " I just want a cute and handsome Omega for me too . " ..... And winked at himself in the mirror .

Suddenly his dad , Mr . Luo , called from downstairs ...... " Fusheng ...... Come down to the living room quickly ...... I want to talk with you about something important . "

So everyone this handsome and naughty Alpha we were seeing just now is Luo Fusheng . A Mafia boy who loves to party .... And why not he is only 24 years old !

Luo Fusheng replied .... " Sure Dad .... I coming .... " Inside in his mind Luo Fusheng was thinking about many things . Luo Fusheng thought what if his Dad knows about his last night party ? What if his Dad grounded him for weeks ? Many possibilities were running through Luo Fusheng ' s mind making his thoughts running wild . Luo Fusheng quickly looked himself at the mirror and thought ..... " Most handsome boy as always . " And went downstairs .