FIRE AND ICE

In the evening ,

Shen Wei is sitting on his chair of his office room and said ..... " How are you feeling now , Yuan ? " ..... " I am fine .... See ...... I can jump and run ..... " .... Replied Zhang Yuan and started to jumping and running around Shen Wei . Shen Wei just smiled at Zhang Yuan ' s childish behaviour and pulled his hand to stop and said .... " Okay ... Okay .... I understood .... You are perfectly fine now ..... "

Zhang Yuan started to blushing furiously and feeling his heart beating fastly when Shen Wei hold his hand . Shen Wei said ..... " Okay .... Let's go back . Your health was not good earlier , so I will drop you at your house . "  Zhang Yuan felt happy to heard that his crush Shen Wei will drop him home today and agreed with Shen Wei ' s offer .

Shen Wei and Zhang Yuan came out from the college and sat inside Shen Wei ' s car . Shen Wei sat on the driver's seat and Zhang Yuan sat beside him .

Shen Wei said while driving , ..... " Yuan , I know your health was not good earlier ..... Still you lied to me to keep doing your work .... So today I want to give you a reward ......  I will treat you a dinner at your favorite restaurant . Tell me the name of your favourite restaurant and the address too .....  And please don't say No .... "

Zhang Yuan thought ...... "  How can I say No to my crush when he is asking me for dinner ....... I will definitely say Yes ..... It will be like a date to me .... " And replied ..... " Yes .... Yes .... Thank you for the dinner , Prof . Shen ...." And said the name and address of his favorite Italian restaurant . Shen Wei started to driving towards the restaurant .

Shen Wei parked his car at the parking lot of the restaurant and both of them came out from the car . Shen Wei started to walking towards the restaurant and suddenly Zhang Yuan said .....

" Ahh .... I am feeling like my head is spinning ...... Can you please hold my hand while walking ? " Shen Wei quickly came infront of Zhang Yuan and asked ..... " Are you okay , Yuan ? If you want we can take out our food and I will drop you off first ? " Zhang Yuan thought ..... " I was just faking of spining ...... " And quickly said ..... " No .... No .... I am fine .... I really want to have dinner here . " Shen Wei just nodded his head and started to walking towards the restaurant while holding Zhang Yuan ' s hand with his .

Both of them entered into the restaurant and sat down by the window seat . Shen Wei let Zhang Yuan Yuan whatever he wants to eat as a reward for his hard work today . Zhang Yuan happily started to order his favorite dishes . Yuan asked .... " What will you eat , Prof . Shen ? " Shen Wei just smiled and said ..... " Whatever will you eat ...... " . Both of them started to waiting for their dinner to arrive . Zhang Yuan kept looking at Shen Wei with dreamy eyes and was lost in his own world of imagination with a smiling face .

While waiting , suddenly Shen Wei heard someone ' s voice from behind his table . A sweet smell of chocolate hits his nose making Shen Wei impatient look at the person behind him . Shen Wei turned his head and saw a man almost of his age looking like the moon among the stars .

                                     ZHAO YUNLAN

                    ZHAO YUNLAN

One of the man sitting there said at the man whom Shen Wei was looking while having their dinner ..... " Mr . Zhao Yunlan , thank you for accepting our business proposal . I hope we would be a great partner . " Shen Wei repeated ..... " Zhao Yunlan..... " He thought.... What a perfect name .... To be my lover and his smell is so sweet too .... I am hundred percent sure .... Zhao Yunlan is my omega whom I was waiting for these years . " And smiled happily .

Zhang Yuan thought Shen Wei smiled at him and also smiled back . After few minutes , waiter came and served their food . Shen Wei and Zhang Yuan started to eating . After dinner , Shen Wei asked ..... "  Do you enjoy your today ' s reward , Yuan ? " Zhang Yuan smiled happily and said ..... " Yes .... So much .... I can't explain ..... " And said ..... " I have to go to the washroom . " And went away .

Shen Wei again looked behind him and saw  Zhao Yunlan was sitting alone and having his dinner . Shen Wei rose up from his seat and went infront of Zhao Yunlan and said ..... " If you don't mind , can we talk with each other ? "

 " If you don't mind , can we talk with each other ? "

                          SHEN WEI

Zhao Yunlan felt his heart is beating fastly to see a handsome and hot alpha standing infront of him as he is an omega and can help to keep looking at the alpha . Zhao Yunlan can smell a sweet smell of roses and jasmine coming from the man standing infront of him and he wants to nuzzle and embrace himself into the man's neck and hands   . Zhao Yunlan don't know why from the first time he found himself so comfortable around any alpha .

But then he remembered about his family's order and quickly control himself . He said ..... " Don't you feel any shame , Mister !  ...., You are hitting on me when you already have a boyfriend whom you have came on a date with ? "

Shen Wei smiled . Zhao Yunlan felt his heart skipped a beat . Shen Wei said .... " Oh .... That boy ..... Is not my boyfriend ! ..... He is my secretary ....." And added ..... " One thing more , how do you know I have came with another boy ? ..... It means you were checking me out too ! " Zhao Yunlan felt embarassed and started to blushing .

Shen Wei looked at the cute omega infront of him and asked ..... " So wanna go for a date with me , my cute omega ? " Zhao Yunlan quickly replied ..... " Mister .... For your kind information , I am an alpha ..... Not an omega . You may leave now . " And rose up from his place and was starting to walking away when Zhang Yuan arrived there and said ..... " I am done , Prof . Shen . Let's go . "

Zhao Yunlan felt sad in his heart to lied to Shen Wei that he is an alpha not an omega and went away .  Shen Wei and Zhang Yuan also went away after paying the bills .