chapter-6

Eren sprinted towards the Colossal Titan and Rose stayed at her place.
She started murmuring to herself like what she can do ..."what If I end this big asshole with the help of Eren, than maybe, we both can defeat him". When she needed Lucy the most, she was gone for another meeting to attend. She had take things in her hand if she wanted to defeat colossal's ass. Rose glanced at Eren who was already running to Titan. She yelled at Eren to not get close to the Titan but Eren already had the lead in the beginning. Eren was coming from the right. The Titan's eyes kept on Eren and glanced at Rose also, then it brought it's skinless arm up and tried wiping them off of the top of the wall. Eren charged and grappling the hook into the hot flesh of the Titan and jumped off the wall before they both can attack him. the Titan's hand knock off the stationary cannons. 
.
.
The Titan looked over at the black haired girl before reaching it's giant hand out to her. But before it could grab her frail body, she shot her hook on it's back and made her way over to Eren's side. Suddenly Eren latched onto the Titan's arm and started running on it cussing. Rose couldn't understand what he was saying, but decided to follow him and his plan. Obviously he was going to try to aim for the nape of the neck, but Rose knew he wouldn't be able to. He's careless, acting before thinking. Rose cursed under her breath and made her way over to the Titan's other arm. Running at full speed, the two determined comrades jumped up into the air and got ready to strike. But before they could, the Titan released an abnormal amount of steam causing them to be pushed further away from the nape.

But they only cut through steam.

Rose's eyes widened as she stared at the sky. "We missed?" Eren asked frightened. Before either of them fell to their deaths they both shot their hooks at the wall and placed their feet against it. They were both in shock. Rose turned to look at where the Titan had stood seconds ago, "he's gone!!".

Eren looked at her, "Huh?"

Rose thought "in the end it ended up like in the manga".

The two made it back up to the destroyed wall. Most of the stone was either gone or messed up, and all of the cannons were in pieces on the ground. 

"Sorry, I let it escape," Eren tried apologizing. Rose planted a hand on his shoulder, "It's not your fault. If it was, then it'd be mine to. But right now that's not our main concern, Titans will be coming through that hole any minute now."

She then murmured "where are you Luce I need your help!".
.
.
Hey, cut the small talk! The wall's been damaged! We have to fix it before the Titans get in!" Connie said staring down the wall at the hole. 

"Yeah! Don't apolo-" The blonde started to say but was cut off.

Rose nodded in agreement, "Connie's right. Small talk is out of the question. Our main worry is about the hole now."

"What the hell are you doing?" A man asked landing on the wall. All of the comrades turned their gazes to the man. "Operations are underway now that the Colossal Titan has appeared. Return to HQ stat! If you engaged with the bastard, make sure you turn in your report!" He explained looking at Eren and Rose.
.
.
We're trapped like pigs to the slaughter in these walls. Forsaken by God for disobeying his great laws of life—his chaste commandments."

The bell went off loudly, and panicking people ran though the district. "Gosh, this is Hell all over again," Rose muttered looking at the running people. From up there is would be easy to mistake them all for tiny ants, but they all knew they were people. Cannons from the other sides of the wall went off, some of them hit a few Titans, but most of them hit nothing. 

They all had made it to the HQ, and inside there were scurrying soldiers. Some were scared out of their minds, others just tried their hardest to stay brave and not panic. Rose knelled down filling her tanks up with gas and continued to tap on her necklace and calling for lucy. "H-How are you so calm, nene?" Armin asked looking at the relaxed girl.