What had happened that night (Chapter 5)

[Give her more ? I thought what if she is not going to like it what if she is going to tell her friends about my lame game nah I am the Big G,Big dawg and the owner of the game so I am going for it.]

I took her to my car and we started kissing and she pulled back I looked at her wondering why.She then said ''BabyLes I love you and I want to be yours and I want you to me'' I looked at her and I said ''I am head over heels in devotion with you and I am also devoted to you.''She took my shirt off and she started kissing me she gave me love bites on my neck.I was getting in the mood for everything till a party popper came through Lebza came through she knocked on my driver's window we then stopped and clothed pretended we were vaping but the funny part was that we were sweaty opened the windows then Lebza said to me "Let's go get some more booze.''Luckily I was not drunk,we left to get booze.

On our way Lebza became inquisitive as always  she said"Dawg tell me u did do it." I laughed then said ''How could I when you came through ntanga.''She laughed and she was like''Dawg you should have pretended ya'll were not there.''I said ''ohh so that you could have gone mad hell no.'' So we got to this other kasi tavern we bought more booze and we also bought the green leaves to roll some joint,we bought a very big pack of the green leaves.We got in my car we hit the road,when we got there Thandi came up to me and she said ''Dry sin seasons should'nt last when there's people like you around.'' well I also liked her booty but now I had a ''girlfriend'' or a girlfriend not really sure so you know your homegirl so I said ''Ouuuukay.'' she took her hand and kissed it then she put her hand on my boobs.'' I left out of the blue sky went and hanged out with my friends in a circle each holding a pipe of our hubbly my girl came up to me and she came with her friends and we decided to play spinning the bottle then she was dared to twerk for me,she did and my switch,switched and I was in for it.She then bite my ears whispered into my ears ''Don't forget we got a sin to commit.'' I looked deep into her eyes and said ''If having a private party with you is a sin,the devil is a liar.'' she then kissed me the kiss was like she was reaching for my soul it was the most soulful kiss ever.I really  don't recall every event that occurred after the vaping ,I just remember waking up in my car with Katlego by side my sports bra on the dashboard I smiled and thought ''Eyy yah ngam shova.''I went to buy us food and caught a mint on my way,came back she had woke up and cleaned the car.I came back with the food,I got in the car greeted her and she winked at me and said'' The game yesterday was lit thanks for giving  me the time of my life.''