Varsity roommie(Chapter 3)

Tuesday morning very sunny and quiet  I was missing  my parents [I have to shower and attend orientation] I said to myself. I took my toiletries and head to the bathroom.It was very loud I got there showered and left head straight to my room choose a very boring outfit as my room.I got dressed went to attend my orientation and around 1:00 pm the orientation ended and I went to my room at that time one would think I am quite.I was so scared when I noticed my door was wide open I got there and I saw that pretty and  fine as hell chick from the petrol station.She greeted me in a very sweet voice she smiled and said "Come in roommie." she hugged me and damn it I went nuts.I said "Ohh Hi I never got a chance to ask you for your name what's your name?"She said "My name is Katlego Jones what's your name?" I answered"I am Imbaliezihle Ndebele but I go by BabyLes." She said "Where are you from?" I said ''Pretoria where  you from?" She said "I am from Johannesburg." I offered to buy the both of us lunch we bought pizza online.We decided to ask each other questions to get  to know each other better.I don't really remember what happened I woke up at 5:00 am with Katlego in my bed.So we woke up and she said"Morning BabyLes." I said "Morning Miss Jones" she smiled at me damn it, Katlego is very beautiful as I was preparing my toiletries I  asked her "Miss Jones what course are you studying?'' she answered "I am studying psychology what are you studying?'' I answered "Physiotherapy." I didn't intend to look at her undressing but she has a goddess body she drove me crazy.We walked out to the bathroom.We showered and left at the same time,when we got to our room she offered to iron my shirt it was a plain black shirt,she wore a very nice and tight jean she surely got me there.I went and attended orientation it was very long and very boring but I spotted this other fair chick she was fine as hell.She was on my group little did I know she was also studying Physiotherapy,she was so quite we took a long walk after orientation I don't really remember what we said on our walk it talk it.We ended up in her room and she made us lunch I left her room about 3:00 pm headed to my room I found Katlego cooking the aroma was pleasing I greeted her she greeted me and then she asked me ''Would you like a plate?'' I answered "Yes please.'' We sat down and ate she was looking at me in a very unusual manner I decided to ask her ''Why the strange look?'' she answered ''Your clothing,sorry to ask a very personal question are you lesbian?''  I laughed and answered ''Yes.'' she looked so strange but at the same time she was blushing we ate very quietly. Saved by the knock on the door from silence I got the door it was the chick from orientation I was so astonished [ how did she know where my room is?] she said ''Oh Hey I am looking for Katlego.'' what a relief Katlego attended her as I continued eating she left. And I was washing the dishes when Katlego surprisingly hugged me from behind I wasn't really amazed because who would resist me I am a very fine  stud on campus.