Fresher's ball night(Chapter 4)

Guys do not forget to press that little star, comment your thoughts and predictions.We on our way to 200 Reads let's go. Thanks for reading please continue reading for more Lesbehonest content. Don't forget to share,vote and comment .Love you all. 

[Today it's fresher's ball I am going there with my  friend Lebogang we go hook some pretty hot chicks said to myself as I was on my  way to orientation last day of orientation & I am super happy and super in the mood for grooving.]

''I had a very weird conversation with Katlego.'' I said to my friend Lebogang {Lebza} that's her nickname. Lebza said ''What did she say?'' I replied ''She was asking me about my sexuality dawg and what gave me heebie geebies is that when I said yes I am lesbian she was blushin dawg like I was there and I was freaking out.'' Lebza said ''Maybe she is lesbian or bisexual but then BabyLes you know dawg  we studs are irresistible.'' I laughed so hard that I cried we walked to orientation and  we saw that chick that I was falling for Katlego's friend to put it clearly.She walks up to me and she greeted Lebza and she looked at me and she said to me ''Hi BabyLes baby sugar.'' and I was there flabbergasted  and she winked at me well I blew her a kiss and I said ''Hi.'' that's when my crazy friend laughed Thandi said to me ''You are coming to the fresher's ball right.'' I replied ''Yeah I am sure you will be stunning.''she winked at me and left Lebza looked at me in a very weird way so I looked at her and said ''Why the strange look dawg ?''she said ''Only if Katlego was here to witness her crush or so called ''crush''flirting with her friend.'' I replied to Lebza ''Dawg stop it I know how to two-time femme's.'' We laughed and I got a text from Katlego. It said ''Hey BabyLes you know you my date to the fresher's ball.'' I looked at Lebza and I passed my phone to her she read the text she laughed out loud that the whole crowd chilling around us turned to us I then removed my beanie and threw it on Lebza's  face.

16h00  I saw My Miss Jones so I was walking up  to Miss Jones and I was so in love man just seeing my crush soon to be girlfriend I just felt happy so as I was walking up to her I start singing a song ''Me and Miss Jones we got a thing going on.'' She blushed and we hugged funny how people thought we were already dating.So she kisses me on my left chick as we hug I was trying so hard not to blush.She said ''Let's go shower 17:30 we have to go buy ourselves some to drink.''We went to our room took out our outfits Katlego said to me ''BabyLes how about you iron our clothes then I'll  go shower.'' she left  and ironed my white T-shirt  and her white mini dress.I also went showered we meet at our room and we had a quite flirty moment she looked at me I looked at her I don't know what was happening but I'd say that love was in the air.We got dressed but then when  I took my white bra planning to put it on I felt Katlego's hands on my belly as she moving up  to my boobs I turned to kiss her we had about 20 minutes of our love session.I don't know what it feels like being in heaven but I trust that it feels like what we had.She stroked my lips and said let's go, we were  dressed as if  we discussed the outfit white and black I had my black jeans white T-shirt she had her white dress and black strapping stilettos.We took my car that my parents sent after a whole five days.Me,Katlego,Lebza,Thandi&Nondumiso got on the road went to a liquor store bought some cider's,beer,wine & two bottles of champagne.We meaning me,Lebza & Nondumiso planned on having fun and hooking up about 2 one night stands.So when we got to the venue after 30 to 45 minutes  Katlego came up to me and she said ''BabyLes I want more of what we had.'' I looked at her and gave her a smile my heart was racing I took her to my car we were looking at each other like she just said she wants my heart,she said ''BabyLes I love you and I want you I mean all of you.''