Were we done committing a sin?(Chapter 6)

We got back to varsity,we went to res and I went for a shower I came back to a treat a sweet treat.I opened the door I didn't see Katlego so I thought she had left.I walked in and the door closed it's self [unusual I thought] I turned to see a party behind me a whole sweet party for two dessert on my bed.Katlego looked so pretty in her strawberry dress she came up to me and she did what she was the best in kissing. She kissed me and I fell in love,I was already biting my finger nails,then she got up and left.I thought [ohh maybe she wants me to play hide & seek with her but I ain't there.] she never came back it was the most boring stop it I like moment I had ever since I was in the game.Funny story I called her she never answered,I called her friends they had not seen her I became stressed,anyway your homegirl clothed and went to drink coffee then I saw Katlego with this other very masculine stud time I am an okay masculine stud so[ klapa e ka tswa daar ]I thought. So I decided to keep thoughts to myself,I ordered a latte with chocolate filled doughnuts with a side of chocolate macaroons.My heart was super crippled at that time I thought to my self I have given my heart to her I never do that then she then decides to date a very study stud no way life ke fatuku bafethu.

Guess who decide to comeback Katlego Jones she came back home and pretended that everything is a okay.