Unsure of Katlego thought's

Have you ever wondered if you are doing well or not in your ''on our way to dating'' thing?Well I am ever since she came back she hasn't even touched me she wakes up and leaves.What am I to do though?

So I decided to greet her after two days of silence and awkwardness "Hi babe." I said with a hug from behind she turned and replied "Hi love." she kissed me on my forehead and in my head am like goddamn you gotta be kidding what the what just happened "I am leaving for a lecture,I love you bye." I left the room,on my way to the lecture I saw Katlego's friend called Nkanyezi she pulled me by my hand to the side .She said "You want to know what Kat has been up to?''I was astonished and I think I said yes with my eyes she said "Give me your phone.'' she saved her numbers.Well I kept on thinking about her during my lecture I came back to earth when my lecture Mrs.Nkosi asked me a question ''Miss Mahlangu any question?" I replied "No." I really didn't hear what she really said all I knew was my answer was possed to be no.I left the lecture and my phone buzzed as I received a text notification guess who it was obviously it was her Nkanyezi. The text read something like this..

''Hi :) it's Nkanyezi I just felt that I could not keep Katlego's secret a day no more,Okay let me just say it,Katlego is not from Jozi like she says she is,she is from Free-State and she is married to a chief there and she managed to run away,when she got to Jozi she met a sugar-mama,and she supports Katlego financially and I guess we both know how it goes,she has these monthly meet up's with her sugar-mama,but she loves you please put up with her and try love her as much as you can.''

I never replied I just went back to my room found Katlego studying and she was listening to Afro-pop my fav genre so I immediately thought of kissing her,you know your homegirl I did and she said "I missed you BabyLes." I replied "Where you been Mrs Me?"