[ Dear Future Wife ] Yaoyorozu Momo

-

Quirk AU, fluff

-

Warning: Little spoiler from the movie, Rising Heroes.

-

Your quirk is Art, you can make something come to life if you draw them using your blood. Yes, blood. Any kind of canvas will be fine, the only thing you need is your blood as an ink.

Your sibling's quirk is Guess, if they say the correct words that may happen to you in the future, you will get to see the future for a few minutes. You cannot control or do anything, just watch in your perspective.

-

Idea: Planning what you will do in the future, your sibling made you see a glance from the future.

-
- Dear Future Wife -

"I don't really have anything planned for the future." You grumbled, shutting off your phone. Your sibling, S/n laughed as they sat down next to you. "Really? You can become an architect, you're good at drawing."

You shook your head, "Too lazy.."

S/n sighed, tapping their chin-- deep in thought. After a few seconds, they snapped their fingers. "You can become a photographer! You always wanted to go to (fav. place), right? You're excellent at taking photos."

You hesitated making you shrug your shoulders. They hummed as they smile at you. "Maybe you will meet your love of your life there. Kinda like the shounen-ai novels." You laugh at their silliness, resulting the whole room to occupy with loud laughter.

"Since you are having a hard time with finding jobs, maybe you will meet a rich girl that will be your wife one day."

The scenery suddenly changes in a blink of an eye, you observed your surroundings. You are in (fav. place), a heavy object was dangling around your neck. Soon you realized that it is a camera.

"Y/n, we might take longer here. How about you go explore and take picture until we go home?" You turn around to the sound of your mother's voice, you were in a wedding venue- of course she would take her time.

"I will be at the garden." Your body made its way to the flowery field. Feeling mesmerized and a little bit nostalgic, you decided to take a photo of the scenery.

What you didn't expect was someone accidentally getting in the shot. The female had a black hair that is tied in a ponytail, flowers attached to her hair, red gown flowing with her, as her serious yet gentle gaze was captured on the photo.

Embarrassed and taken aback, you crouched to the flowery ground-- a blush making its way to your cheeks.

'Oh God, I feel like a creepy stalker now..! Taking pictures without her permission. She must be ang--'

Your thoughts were cut off when an unfamiliar voice spoke to you, "Are you alright?"

-

The scenery changed again.

Damn it!

You are now in front of a door that has a sign, 1-A...? You slowly slid the door open, as you peeked through the door. You see your cousin, Iida Tenya there, and the same girl you just saw moments ago.

You waved at Iida, as you got approached by the female. "Hi, I'm---"

-

Fuck..!

The scenery changed again.

You stand next to the female, she is injured-- so are you. The two of you are wearing torn up dresses. You wince at your bloody hand, but paid no mind to it.

The sun is going up, a green haired male was with a skinny skeleton looking blond male. Both looking injured as fuck.

"Y/n, when we finally go back to Japan. Can I ask you out.. on a date-- with me..?" The female gave you a small loving smile. You couldn't help but to smile back. "Of course."

You are now back at (fav. place), in the garden to be exact. Everything was still the same, except for the fact that there is a trail leading somewhere. Something buzzed from your pockets. You took it out and saw a message from "Queen❤️👑".

Queen❤️👑: Love, if you wish to find me. Follow the trail.

You sigh, as you started walking to where the trail leads. At the end of it, there you saw the female again. Her ponytail was undone, instead, it was loose-- her long hair freely flowing.

She led you to the swing to sit, her sitting beside you. You looked at around, confused. "Momo, what is this for?"

Momo chuckled, gently making you look at her by using her hand to place it on your cheek. Holding up a ring, you knew where this was going.

"I love you, Y/n. I always look forward seeing your cute smile, face, and everything. I am scared that one day, I won't see that again. So, will you do the honors of being my wife? Will you marry me?"

You kissed her, and pulled away, giving your answer. "Yes."

Momo slid the ring on your finger, "I love you, my future wife."

-

You blinked, and you're now back to your room. Your sibling looked at you with curiosity in their eyes. "I am guessing my quirk worked on you."

You silently laughed, nodding your head. "Yeah, I saw my future wife."

End

-

Arrianne_Reia:
Tbh, I want to go to England. I don't know why.. Is it beautiful there? Is it good there?

-