[ Deaf ] Jirō Kyōka

-

Quirk AU, fluff, lil angst

-

Italic means sign language

-

You are the older sister of Bakugou Katsuki, your quirk is just like his. Your quirk is much more stronger than Katsuki but your body doesn't suit with your quirk. Making your ears deaf.

How your quirk works, as you sweat, and throw your sweat at the wall. You could explode it even when you are far. Kind of like a bomb and a bomber.

-

Idea: As the whole 1-A thrives to send the message to  the other sections. Jirou sings "Hero Too", you just wish you could hear her sing.

-

- Deaf -

Ever since you got your quirk, the whole world fell into silence. Just a minute ago, you could hear the birds chirping, the water flowing, and the voices of your classmates. With a blink of an eye, your quirk showed up— explosions on your palm- but you can't no longer hear.

At first, it made you panic and cry for a whole day straight. But now you are used to it. The whole silence. You could no longer hear your brother and mother's yelling, your father's gentle voice, and all of it.

You sometimes just wish that you don't have a quirk. Maybe you would still be normal.

All the bullying was directed to you as soon as they found out, though Katsuki didn't know that you were bullied.

Even though you lost one of your senses, that just means that your other remaining senses heightened. It was a shame that you can no longer hear your favorite music.

A smack from your head pulled you out of your thoughts, you scowled at Katsuki as he was the one who hit you. "What?"

He held up a middle finger before signing, "Get the fuck up, we need to get ready."

Just imagine Katsuki throwing gang signs every time he cusses while signing.

You sigh, you sat up but got stopped by your brother. He put headphones on your ear, I raised your eyebrows at his dumb antics.

"You do know I can't hear, right?" He glared at you, gripping the object on your ears. "Just wear it, dumbass of a sister."

You scoffed as you started walking away, bumping Katsuki's shoulder on purpose. Of course, you two are siblings. You share some personality with him.

"Y/n!!" You hear someone call from behind you, wait— hear..?!

You touched the object that's on your ears while turning to whoever called you. Kaminari grinned at you. "Looks like it works."

"Huh, what works? This?" You spoke, feeling a bit out of it because of how you can hear everything. Kaminari cheerily nodded his head.

"Yaomomo and Hatsume had planned this ever since they knew about your problem." He added. "Just keep it quiet for Jirou."