[ Heather ] Uraraka Ochako

-

Quirk AU, angst, no fluff

-

Idea: Ever since you saw Uraraka, you fell in love with her at first sight. But she was in love with Midoriya.

-

- Heather -

Only if you knew
How much I liked you

You are quirkless, and that fact had driven you insane. Your sister, Toga Himiko invited you to join the LoV. And now, you are their spy. 

You got into UA, Class 1-A with the quirk All For One gave you. The given quirk is called Rose. A rose that has thorns. So beautiful yet deadly. The thorns can expand themselves.

There you met Uraraka, a simple girl that thrives to be a hero just to help her parents.

You fell in love with her.

But I watch your eyes, as he walks by

You scowled, noticing how Uraraka always gets flustered and shy around that green haired male. It was very clear that she had a crush on him, same goes for him

What a sight for sore eyes

Brighter than a blue sky

Oh how perfect they are for each other. Even if this was still bothering you, you continued to work for the villains. You never really wanted to be a hero.

He's got you mesmerized

But he is determined to be a hero, doing everything it takes for him to be recognized as a hero that can save someone. This was something Uraraka likes about him. So heroic. They are the protagonist.

While I die

You went back to the hideout, you are a villain. And Uraraka hates villains, especially the members of LoV. And you are antagonist. Laughable.

Why would you ever kiss me? 

I'm not even half, as pretty

He is everything she needed, not you. He's confident and has a potential to be a hero that everyone needs. You are just a villain. A villain that everyone hates and despises. You are helping a villain infiltrate the heroes. You are a potential villain.

You gave him your sweater

It's just polyester, but you like him better

You wandered around the school, and saw the gardens with two people there. It was Uraraka and Midoriya. Uraraka was holding a letter, to be specific, it was a love letter. She gave it to him, he blushed as he nodded his head.

Wish I were Heather

They came out as a couple the next day, this didn't surprise you. But this made you jealous. Maybe if you were a hero, you would be at Uraraka's side, not him.

But how could I hate him?

You did your last mission, which was to get the files. After that, you-- Y/n L/n will go missing. As (villain name) will appear.

He's such an angel

If you were to be honest, his innocent nature disgusts you so much. Yet why did everyone like him, including her? Is that what they want to see for a person? An angel that is so perfect and has a potential?

But then again, kinda

Wish he was dead

All you ever wanted was Uraraka to give you attention, but then again. The hero always comes first before the villain.

Y/n L/n will make sure Uraraka Ochako will only choose her, not Midoriya Izuku.

End

-