[ No ] Kendo Itsuka

-

Quirk AU, suggestive theme, short oneshot, mention of verbal abuse.

Only for those who are kinky-minded.

-

Your quirk is BubbleGum, you have to eat a gum for it to work. You blow out a gum, and it will be solid and unbreakable. It is like Mineta's quirk, it sticks to people but never to you.

-

Idea from Pinterest: While complaining about your parents to Kendo, she stated something that made your day better. And you plan on using that to your advantage.

-

- No -

You groaned, slumping on Kendo's car seat. The other started driving you to (favorite restaurant) while listening to your rantings about your shitty parents.

"They even called me 'useless daughter'! And that I don't help them with everything. Like, hello? I don't open my problems to them so that no more problem comes up..!" You grumbled, crossing your arms together.

Kendo sighed, frustrated at your parents. "I'm gonna be your mom now. And your dad. Your..dom."

Silence took over, before you burst out laughing. 

"WAIT! SHIT NO!"

You stopped laughing, "Mommy?" You said as Kendo pulled over the car. And started lecturing you to not call her that again. 

-

Right now, you are having a joint training with the Class 1-A. Your training partner is Monoma, your male bestfriend. 

Monoma stopped attacking you, making you stop as well. "Short break?" He asked, you nodded your head before turning to Kendo.

"Mommy! Can you pass us the water?"

Kendo stopped on her tracks, and the others who were listening was frozen in shock.

"W-What..?"

I grinned at her, "Oh, would you like it more if I call you daddy?"

End

-