Villain! Deku x Pro Hero! Kaminari Part Two (edited)

This was the third night Kaminari had walked in to Izuku staring off into space instead of sleeping. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Man, have you even gotten sleep since we got here?" He asked. Izuku jumped and looked over at the man in the door frame.

"No. I have insomnia."

Kaminari walked into the guest room and sat on the edge of the bed. "Well, what can I do to help?"

"Don't ask me. There's some kind of breathing method that helps regular people fall asleep faster, but I don't know what it is."

Kaminari thought for a second. "The four-seven-eight method?"

"I don't know. Probably."

Kaminari looked into Izuku's eyes and saw they were just as dull as a few days before. "Well then let's try it."

He crawled to the top of the bed where Izuku was sitting and told him to lay down and close his eyes.

"I hope you know this probably won't work, Chargebolt."

"Oh my Lord how many times have I told you to cALL ME DENKI!" He said, ending in a playful shout. Izuku just snorted, and Kaminari grinned.

"Anyway. Here, breathe in for four seconds, hold it for seven seconds, then breathe out for eight seconds while I count. Okay?"

Izuku nodded. "Okay."

"In 2, 3, 4. Hold 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Out 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8."

After repeating three or four times, Izuku seemed to be conked out. Kaminari tapped him on the shoulder and when he didn't get a response, he smiled and went back to bed.

Maybe that was the first step in helping to heal Izuku's heart and his trust.

----- The Next Day -----

Izuku stepped into the kitchen where Kaminari was preparing breakfast. The former had dark circles under his eyes and was wearing an oversized white T-shirt. He was also wearing a pair of black sweatpants. Those fit him, luckily.

For some reason from here down didn't publish the first time?

"Hey! You like your eggs scrambled or fried?" Kaminari asked with a smile. 

"Scrambled," he replied, his voice leaking with drowsiness. He gave a small yawn, rubbing his eyes as he did so. He looks like a child, Kaminari thought to himself, snickering. "What's so funny?" Izuku asked.

"Ohh, nothing." he laid Izuku's plate in front of him. He just stared at the plate, lost in thought.

A thought came to Kaminari. Izuku was probably so tired because that was the first night of sleep he had gotten in who knows how long.

"You gonna eat or keep having a staring contest with the food?" Kaminari asked, smirking. Izuku just rolled his eyes playfully and picked up the fork, stabbing the scrambled eggs rather violently, then shoving it in his mouth. "You want to go to the store today and pick out some clothes?" Kaminari asked. Izuku nodded. "You know I'll have to handcuff you, right?" He nodded again.

"I doubt you'll run off, but the other pros said to have at least two pro heroes with you when in public, so I invited the main group of friends I hung out with in high school. Kirishima, Bakugo, Sero, and Mina. Bakugo didn't want to go though, so he won't be there."

Izuku nodded once more. "You still talk a lot," he noted bluntly. Kaminari chuckled.

"It's my ADHD. I haven't taken my medicine yet." 

----- Time skip to the mall brought to you by Bakugo's anger issues -----
WHY WAS I LIKE THIS -author, 2022

Izuku changed clothes, and Kaminari forgot to take his medicine. Mina didn't look so happy to be there with Izuku, and Sero seemed uncomfortable. He would talk to Izuku, though. Kirishima was still his cheerful self; he didn't seem to mind that Izuku was an ex-villain.