Part 6 (half edited)

[You opened the Bakusquad group chat]

You: Guys help

Sero told me Izuku was having a panic attack and wwanted me so i came and once he calmed down he told me he loved me and now I'm scared because he ran off into the storm

He's scared of storms

Weird Hair: Just evacuated the last civilian, I'll check the park with Katsuki

Soy Sauce: I'll check his old house, Bakugo told me where he used to live

Kaminari shoved his phone into his pocket, grabbed a blue hoodie, pulled it over his head, and put the hood on.

He ran out the door and into the rain.

~

Sero was cold, wet, and panicking. He broke through a window of an old house. The house had been uninhabited for a long time, so nobody had bothered fixing it up. There were holes in the roof that rain was pouring through, and lots of beer bottles scattered around. He saw a picture of what he could only assume to be young Izuku with a happy Hisashi and a cheerful Inko.

Izuku's eyes had looked so full of hope in that photo.

He continued looking around, cringing at the old bloodstains he saw. He saw something move in the far corner of the room he was in. It was pretty plain, but this one had the most bloodstains in the floor. The window was smashed, and the furniture was thrown around. There was only a desk and a bed. This had to have been Izuku's old room, considering the dirty and faded poster of the former number one hero.

Sero flinched when thunder rumbled unexpectedly. He walked over to the corner Izuku was in and crouched down in front of him. "Hey, 'Zuku, I'm proud of you for telling Kami that you loved him."

Izuku just shook his head. "You shouldn't be. You should hate me. Like how everyone else winds up hating me." He whispered. Sero sat beside him and put his arm around the smaller boy's shoulders. " Eijiro doesn't hate you. I don't hate you. Denki doesn't hate you. If he did he wouldn't have texted us to try and find you."

Izuku looked up from where he had his face tucked between his knees. Sero was heartbroken at the fact that Izuku's eyes were still so dull.

Sero pulled out his phone and messaged the Bakusquad group chat.

You: I found him, come to his old house.

Izuku sighed. "Do you mind if I get something off my chest?" He asked.

Sero shook his head, and Izuku crossed his legs and leaned his head against the wall.

"I was forced to... um. Kill a man." Sero sighed.

"I'm sorry. I know it must be hard to live with that."

Izuku nodded and brought his gaze back down to the bloodstained floor.

"It was in this room. This room that just so happens to be my old room."

Sero looked around. He could believe it. Izuku continued. "He was just a normal businessman. He had kids. A wife. Three dogs. I did research on him afterwards and sent his family some massive compensation." Sero smiled.