Villain! Deku x Pro Hero! Kaminari Part 3 (edited)

Izuku never thought that he would find himself doing parkour, trying to escape from four pro heroes. Like seriously, you steal one knife from one butcher and all of a sudden you're a wanted criminal. Well, he was kind of already a wanted criminal, but still.

The four pro heroes chasing him were Shoto, Chargebolt, Dynamight, and Cellophane. Bakugo was blasting through the air using his explosions, following Izuku from above. Todoroki was almost right behind him on foot, using his ice to skate faster than he could run, Kaminari had steered off a different way, and Sero was using his quirk to swing from lamppost to lamppost.

Izuku jumped down from a two-story building into an alley, and as soon as he was about to exit said alley, Kaminari skidded in front of him, blocking his only exit. He had a wide grin on his face, as if he thought it was a game. "Caught ya," he said.

As soon as Izuku saw the smile on Kaminari's face he felt his heart skip a beat. He faltered in his running and just stood staring at Kaminari, which caused Todoroki to ram into him from behind. He got shoved to the ground, and he heard a loud crash from behind insinuating Bakugo had landed. Sero showed up not much later, too. Kaminari leaned over the dazed Izuku. "You okay bro?" he asked.

Izuku just looked up at him. It was like he was shown in a brand new light. Izuku realized just how pretty his eyes were, golden like the sun's rays had been projected right into his irises. He noticed how well his hero suit fit him, and just how beautiful he was altogether.

Izuku just gulped and nodded his head, not trusting his voice. "Why'd you take the knife?" Todoroki asked in his usual monotone voice.

"Aww, how boring Shoto. Does your voice not have any other setting to it than 'blehhh'?" He asked, sticking his tongue out and crossing his eyes.

"Just answer the question, Midoriya."

"What question?"

"The one I just asked."

"Who are you?"

"You know who I am."

"Oh hey Todoroki, when did you get here?"

To anyone besides Izuku and maybe the others in the League of Villains, the conversation would have sound absolutely insane. Maybe because it was.

Todoroki groaned in annoyance. Izuku smiled crazily. He annoyed the untouchable Todoroki. That's an accomplishment.

Sero grabbed the knife out of Izuku's hand, carefully wrapping it in a layer of tape then shoving it into Kaminari's pocket. Kaminari extended a hand to help him up, and Izuku took it hesitantly. He still had a weird fluttery feeling in his stomach, and it made him feel kind of sick. His face felt really warm too.

Once he was standing upright again, the others asked him more questions.

"How did you get out of the handcuffs?"

"Why did you steal the knife?"

"Did you want attention that badly?"

"HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SO FAST!?"

The last one made Izuku laugh. Typical Kaminari. The others stared at him in shock, and Kaminari with a gentle smile. "What?" Izuku asked, confused as to why everyone was looking at him. "That... that one sounded normal! Not insane!" Sero exclaimed. Bakugo just glared at Izuku then crossed his arms and walked off, mumbling something about needing to go see 'weird hair' before he blew a fuse.

"I just laughed like I normally do."

"Quick, someone tell a demented joke! Make him laugh like that again!"

"Uhh- dark humor is like water. Not everybody gets it." Kaminari said. (-Courtesy of Brian, thank you for your twisted sense of humor)

Izuku laughed again. Sero just gaped, and Todoroki's expression was as blank as ever. Except for his raised eyebrows, which was probably thanks to the joke.

"Okay, Todoroki, you tell one. He's bound to laugh if someone as serious as you tells a joke."

"Um, all right. I normally don't like school shooter jokes, but that's probably because they're aimed at a younger audience."

Izuku let out a crazed laugh and doubled over. "Dude, you're a lot more twisted than you seem."

That's when Sero's facial expression changed to one of puzzlement. "How come when Denks tells a joke it sounds normal, but when anyone else does..." He cut himself off and a bright smile took over his face. He grabbed Izuku's arm then pulled him off to the side, around the corner.

"Do you have a crush on Kaminari!?"

Izuku froze. He stared Sero in the eyes, his face becoming warmer every second. "Oh..." he muttered. Sero smiled and grabbed Izuku's shoulder, then pointed his thumb at himself with his other hand.

"I'm gonna be your wingman!"