Villain! Deku x Pro Hero! Kaminari Part 4 (edited)

The pro heroes had to take Izuku back to Kaminari's house. On the way there it had started to drizzle, and Kaminari seemed to... glow? It was faint, but there.

"Guys we might want to hurry, this is going to turn into a thunderstorm soon." He said. Izuku shivered, both from the uncomfortable feeling of being damp and the thought of a thunderstorm. He pulled on the handcuffs, trying to break them, though that was stupid because he didn't have a quirk and they were made of metal.

The heroes and ex-villain started running through the rain, and soon made it to Kaminari's house. The others waved goodbye as they walked inside, and Kaminari gave Izuku a large sweater to wear. This one was a dark green color. He also gave him some black shorts. Izuku changed into them, and came outside to see Kaminari also in his pajamas. They were blue with small lightning bolts dotting them.

The rain could now be heard pounding on the roof, which made Izuku uncomfortable. "I'm going to go to bed now. G'night." he said, waving to Kaminari. Izuku said that, but already knew he wouldn't be able to sleep that night. A, because of his insomnia, and B, because there was a storm outside. He'd always had a strange fear of storms.

~

Izuku was right. He could not sleep, and it was three in the morning. A bolt of lightning struck outside the window, causing him to jump. Thunder came a few seconds later, making him let out an involuntary groan. He continued shaking, pulling his knees up to his chest and wrapping his arms around them. A soft glow then came from his open door.

"Izuku are you okay? I heard a sound," he said. Izuku looked up and what he saw surprised him.

Kaminari was glowing even more than before.

It looked like the electricity stored in his body seemed to react to the storm outside, causing his veins to be slightly visible. Izuku just laid his head back down on his knees, not responding to the question. Another lightning bolt struck outside, and he pulled his legs tighter to his chest. The thunder struck about two seconds later, indicating the lightning had struck roughly two miles away. That scared Izuku more than he already was.

Kaminari walked in and closed the door. "Izuku, are you scared of storms?" he asked softly.

"No, I-I'm a villain. One of the top villains. I'm not afraid of a stupid storm."

Kaminari chuckled quietly. "Hey, it's okay to be scared. Everyone gets scared."

"Even All Might." Kaminari decided to test Izuku. He looked up and Kaminari and seemed to be calming down.

"Denki?" Kaminari seemed shocked that Izuku had called him by his first name and not his hero name, but quickly overcame it. "Yeah?"

"Will you. Um." Izuku started, his face burning. He was glad it was mostly dark in the room.

"Will I...?"

"Could you sleep in here? Just for tonight? It helps me sleep... plus there's a storm outside."

Kaminari didn't respond, just walked over and slid under the covers. He made Izuku pull his legs away from his chest and lay down on the pillow. After more of Izuku's shaking, Kaminari reached out his arms and pulled him closer, holding his head up to his chest. Each boy was sure the other heard their loud, fast heartbeats. Kaminari's warmth and the soft glow slightly illuminating the room slowly lulled Izuku to sleep.

~

He woke up the next morning really warm, and much too awake for his liking. He opened his eyes and immediately made eye contact with golden ones.

"Hey."

"Hi."

It was still storming, and when Izuku checked the alarm clock he saw that it was only eight AM. Kaminari pulled Izuku closer when he tried to get out of bed. "No. Warm. Stay." He said groggily, wrapping his arms around the other boy's torso and causing his face to heat up even more.

More lightning struck and Izuku jumped, which seemed to make Kaminari come to his senses. "Izuku? Are you alright?" Then the thunder boomed and Izuku groaned, letting his head drop to his chest. "Oh, Izuku, it's okay. The only lightning that can hurt you in here is me, and I won't let that happen. I've learned how to control my quirk since UA." That didn't reassure him very much, but he still nodded his head and buried into Kaminari's chest more.

Then Denki's phone rang. He kept one arm around Izuku then reached for his phone with the other, and slid the answer option.

"Waddup broski?"

A frantic yelling was heard from the other end. "Woah woah bro, calm down. What happened?" He put it on speaker so Izuku could hear too. "Y'know that big storm that's happening right now? Yeah, downtown by the mall is starting to flood. We're escorting everyone out now, but it's rising fast. We need you to get down here quick! And don't bring Mido, everyone is headed up that way and he's safer up there."

"About how long would it take?" Kaminari asked, his eyes reflecting concern and worry.

"Maybe two hours, three at the most." Izuku quietly started speaking. "Just go. I'm not some weak baby, I can handle a... a thunderstorm." His hesitation gave it away, but he forced his gaze not to waver as he stared his friend in the eyes.

"If you say so," But Kaminari was still worried as he hung up then rushed to put on his hero suit. He yelled a quick goodbye as he rushed out the door and into the rain, the glow shining brighter when he stepped outside. Midoriya shifted in his spot on the couch, his anxiety levels immediately spiking when Kaminari left the house.

The rumbling sound of thunder roared again and he flinched.

This was a mistake. He should never have agreed to let Kaminari leave. And he was only about ten minutes in. Izuku covered himself with a blanket, pulling it over his head to try and muffle the sounds. He pulled it back down to right below his eyes, and reached his hand out to grab the remote.

He turned on the TV, flipping through different channels. He finally found one with the video he used to love oh so much.

All Might walked into frame with a few civilians in his arms and draped over his shoulders. His signature smile was plastered on his face. "I am here!"

Hearing those familiar words broke Izuku. Again.

How did his life end up like this? What did he do to deserve this?

The lights started flickering. Izuku froze, his eyes wide open in fear. A bolt of lighting struck, soon followed by thunder and a power outage.