Your Name, My Name

I heard the screams of children and ran straight to it. When I got there I couldn't believe my eyes. Standing before me was Lucas, but yet it wasn't him. I knew exactly  who it really was just by his eyes. Alexis.

     I wasn't  expecting Alexis to need a new life so quickly and I  sure as hell did not think she'd use Lucas as her new corpse.

     She was in the middle of population control when I saw her. As expected, she is in a new body, and a new body needs at least 20 points in it or the brain will shutdown.

     "ALEXIS! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" I know she needs the points but she only needs 20. There are ten corpses already laying lifeless. Thats already 100 points. And yet she is still going at it.

     She turned  her body to me and just staired at me, as if trying to understand my existence.

     "From now 'till this body is useless, it's  Alex just for you," she said winking "but if you don't call me Lucas next time we meet in public, I'll just have to kill his soul completely. I know the original Stella, you know the one you used for her corpse, still cares about him so, so much. Oh parting ways is such sweet sorrow, but see you around."

     With that she left. My heart was raceing and I couldn't get the thought of Lucas being gone out of my head.

     Thats because its not your heart, and because it's not your head. Why, why must you ruin everyones life.

     "Shut up!"

     Just because I had a life doesn't mean you can just use my body and keep me trapped here.

     "Shut up or I'll hurt this worthless body of yours more than you already have!"

     Hah like you can, you and I share the same pain but the only thing I have left thats truly mine are my emotions, and you have nothing, all that you have was originally mine. All that you and your kind are, are just deseases infecting everyone for what? A stupid prize? All of you are stupid.

     "Shut up. You don't know what its like to be in the position I am. I didn't choose this for myself, I didn't want to do any of this. You don't know what it's like to be so alone!"

     She finally stopped talking. When she starts controlling my head it can bring my points down, but what would be worse is if she gained control and made me forfeit  the game.

     "Hey! Stella! Long time no see! What's up?"

     This is the only thing she is good for, reconizing her friends, so I don't blow my cover.

     But yet she didn't reconize her, just the voice but so, so faintly.

    "I'm sorry but who are you? I feel like I remember you faintly."

     "Uh hello? It's Skyler from your swim team. Well it has been five years sense we've seen each other."

     Then the memories of this girl started to flood my mind. We were in the same swimming team but we attended diffrent schools. She was Stella's best friend in the swim team but they never really saw each other outside the club. Comparing her from then and now she looks so diffrent. She has long bright red hair, half tied back to a semi ponytail, taller, no glasses, no braces, and her voice changed to a soft tone.

     "Oh yeah! I remember you now! You look so diffrent. How have you been?"

     "Same goes for you! You look a lot prettier and I can tell you've been working out! And I've been good still in swimming of course. What about you? What have you been up to?"

     "Oh nothing really I just moved back from London and but while I was there I stopped swimming." then my phone began to ring. I read the caller ID to be Zach.

     "Oh really? you were such a great swimmer! Think about joing again. Anyways, are you busy? Want to-"

     "Sorry I have to go. It was nice seeing you again!" I started walking home and answered  Zach's call.

     "Hey whats up?"

     "Oh good your still alive! We got the sense of a new member joining the game. You know how the rookies are. Anyways we need you back home now. We're  going to leave for the meeting in half an hour so hurry."

     I finally made it back home and waiting outside was Jace. Jace is my other bodyguard who goes outside of the house with me where there may be others part of the game.

     "Hey we should get heading to meeting. You know how the leaders get." I hate these meetings, I have no privacy to my self and they assign ether silly or nearly impossible missions.

     "Oh and I've received word on a new rule they have added. From now on all players must have one other player as a partner. Unless-

     "You know I work alone."

     "Ma'am you didn't let me finish. Unless you have a new person enter the game."

"Well I know who I could get but... I don't want to sink that low."