Born by Death

I feel so light and energetic after ending Lucas's misery. I feel so, so alive.

     I continue walking down the empty streets after cleaning up the scene. As I walk past an ally way I heard a girl screaming and a man yelling. Her voice is muffled whilst the mans is clear but quite. I ran towards the noise.

     "HELP! HELP ME!" Screamed the girl. She had torn clothes next to her on the ground and only a bra on.

     "Shut the hell up!" Semi yelled and semi whispered the man pinning her to the wall.

     I couldn't just watch this son of a bitch.

     "What the hell do you think your doing!" This man is disgusting. He has more white hairs than black, a big ass bald spot, and looked around his 40's to 50's.

     He looked at me scared from my voice but when he saw how much smaller I was to him he just grinned.

     "Hah and you are? Well it doesn't matter. Why settle for this worthless bitch when theres a Dimond standing right infront of me." He let go of the girl and started to walk towards me. The girl picked up her torn up cloths and ran. Wow thats the thanks I get for saving you, whatever.

     The old man started running towards me and before he could tackle me down I simply doged him and kicked him down from behind, but that didn't stop him from getting up again and running to me.

     I took out my pockit knife and slit a part of his arm.

     "Oh so thats how you want to play huh? Well I'll have you know I've taken down twelve guys at once." Said the old guy with a bit of blood running down his arm.

     "Hah, thats as easy as blinking. I on the other hand, am your worst nightmare." I said getting annoyed by his voice.

     He charged at me swinging a kick directed towards my face. I quickly grabbed his foot and flipped him down to the grown. Before i could slice his neck he flipped back up and swung multiple punches and each one he pathetically missed. I then got to the grown and tripped him with my leg. He fell to the grown and I whiped out my pistol.

     "What the fuck. You couldn't, you'd get in trouble with the cops and you seem so young. You have a future ahead of you. Don't ruin it by killing an old man."

     "Funny, my job here actually is to kill people like you. Burn in hell for making that girl suffer!" I then shot his head and put him in a dumpster.

     I continued doing this with all the people I caught molesting, stealing, and mugging.

     The sun was rising when I was finally tired and all of the energy to kill has left my body.

     Shit, I better get back home before they realize I left.

     When I made it back to my current home I snuck in to my room and changed out of my blood stained cloths.

     I noticed a piece of paper on my dresser.

Nice try
     -Dylan
P.S Get dressed already.

     Dylan is one of my body gaurds, he has the ability to know what a certain person has done, is doing, and sometimes will do. To me he is more of a mother and it's annoying.

     I get dressed into my black skinny jeans and white button up. I grab my light blue jackit and put on my glasses, not that I actually need them but its a little disguise I guess.

     I head upstairs and see breakfast is made. Although Dylan and Zach are already eating it all.

     "Man it took you long enough! The food was getting cold so Dylan and I decided to not let it go to waste." Said Zach. Zach is like a chief and father figure to me.

     "You guys are supposed to be taking care of me"

     "Well its kind of hard to do that when your already out getting points. Who cleaned up the mess you left behind huh? Who told you it was alright to end a certain person because we know they won't trace back to you and figure you out huh? Who told you-"

     "Yeah yeah I get it, damn I'm not 13 anymore. I've learned my mistakes."

     "Stella Zach is just trying to look after you. Anyways you have a meeting to attend to in a couple of hours so if you want you can go out and explore the areas of this city you haven't already."

     I head out and go to the park I was at last night. Even during the day no one comes around here, not even birds. Maybe it's couse you're here. No one likes you anyways, your just going to die alone and the end of your existence unsolved just like your victims.

     I splashed my face with water from my water bottle as an attempt to start thinking straight.

     "HELP! HELP US! HELP!" I heard the scream of children. I ran as fast as I could towards the screams. Then when I got there, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"I- I have created a monster."