ONE : TWO

LLEWYN

Another day has come and today, Ms. Victoria and I will be going back at Sienna's school. I look at Ms. Victoria who's busy talking with Mrs. Taylor. I'm still thinking about what she's planning to do 'cause since yesterday, as soon as we leave the school, she's been acting really strange.

Bago pa man kami tuluyang sumukay sa aming kan'ya-kan'yang sasakyan ay tinignan niya muna ako ng walang bahid na kahit anong ekspresyon, "I'll be going back in Manila today and I'll return tomorrow morning before we go back in here. So make sure you take good care of Ms. Taylor when I'm away."

"Why are you going back?" tanong ko. Confusions can be found all over my face when she just smiled as a response.

I didn't realize that I'm already spacing out as I remembered those scenario that happened yesterday. Ms. Victoria stood in front of me and told me that we should be heading out.

As we walk along the hallway, I spoke. "What are you planning to do?" I asked but still, no answer that came from her. Instead, she gave me the envelope that she's been holding. I opened it and I immediately frowned as I saw what's inside it.

The envelope was containing Sienna's profile and school record when she's still studying at our university. "Para saan 'to?" another question that came from me as I continue looking at the papers that I'm holding.

For the first time, I saw her smile. "If my theories are right about her and Ms. Taylor's incident, then I don't have any other choice but to bring my ace in the front," she said. I... actually don't get it. "What do you mean? And, who's her?" I asked hoping that she'll give me an explanation. Mas lalong lumawak ang kan'yang ngiti pagkatapos ay tinignan ako. "You'll know soon, WynWyn." Napataas ang isang kilay ko nang marinig kong tinawag niya ako sa nickname na ayaw na ayaw ko. To tell you honestly, me and her are actually cousins and I fucking hate it. Like bruh,.. teacher ko, pinsan ko?

Napailing na lang ako at ibinalik na sa loob ng envelope ang mga papel pagkatapos ay sumunod na kay Ms. Victoria. Binalik ko na rin sa kan'ya ang envelope. Nang makababa na kami ng hospital building ay agad na kaming sumakay sa kan'ya-kan'ya naming sasakyan at nag-drive papunta sa school na pinapasukan ni Sienna.

Same as yesterday, hinintay ulit kami ni Mrs. Funtables na makarating sa school. Nang makarating na kami ay agad naman kaming naglakad papunta sa admin's office. Malapit na kami sa aming pupuntahan nang may napansin akong pigura ng isang babae na nakatayo sa tapat ng opisina ng admin. It is Ms. Morgan, that is what I guess.

Nang tuluyan na kaming nakarating sa tapat ng admin office ay doon ko lang napansin na hindi si Ms. Morgan ang babae, kun'di ay iba pa. Another stranger, huh.

Tumayo siya ng tuwid nang makita kami samantalang si Mrs. Funtables naman ay tumayo sa tabi niya. "This is Ms. Frances Dawson, a class president and a classmate of Ms. Sienna Taylor. She came to me earlier and said that she wanted to say something about the incident that is why I asked her to wait in here to formally discuss this with you," Mrs. Funtables explained. Ah, so that is why she's here.

The said Ms. Frances Dawson made a slight bow as a way of greeting and as well as a show of respect. I don't know why the heck I am like this but everytime I saw someone whom I don't know, I unconsciously start observing how they physically look. So, allow me to fucking describe her to you.

Ms. Dawson has a long brown wavy hair. She's wearing a pearl earrings and she has a tiny mole beside her glossy lips. Aside from that, she's wearing a mint hoodie that made me confused a bit. Like bruh, ang init init tapos naka-hoodie ka? Anyways, I can say that she's a beauty as well as Ms. Morgan, but nah! My one and only Sienna Taylor is way way way more better than the two of them.