Inspiration

This part is going to be longer then the rest because it's going to cover a little bit more. So far we've learned many different things that we can do to overcome writers block. One of the things that we mentioned earlier was to have them use, something or someone who inspires us, gives us something to write about, gives us something to write for. This part is going to cover this a little bit more in-depth. This time we're going to go over different parts of inspiration, not just having them use.

Inspiration come in many different forms, For instance watching a movie, TV show, reading a book, having a conversation, or listening to a certain song can inspire you. The first thing you're going to go over our movies and TV shows. If you have writers block while you're trying to write an action scene, what can you do? Why not go turn on the television or go to the movies and watch an action movie or TV show? By doing this it will help you to get ideas of what will be in the scene. One thing you can do is while you're watching the show or movie, You can think in your head about how you would describe the scene. Then go back to your book think about what's going to happen and describe the same way you describe the TV show. What about romance? Well the same goes for romance, why not go watch a romance movie or TV show think about how you can describe certain scenes and what needs to be added to your book. The same can be taken for virtually any other topic, genre, or scene.

So we know TV shows and books and inspire us, what about books? Obviously if you're writing we know little bit about books, or enjoy reading different books. When you read a book we can see the different authors have different style. For instance, divergent is not written the same way as the hunger games, likewise the maze Runner is not written the same as the fault in our stars. They are each different books, with different styles. Every author has their own style, whether they're similar to another author or not. When you're reading a book and you enjoy reading that style that they have, they can inspire you to write in a similar style.

And now of course good old music. Music can always help inspire us no matter what we're doing, whether were writing, painting, drawing or running or doing something else.

These are a couple different things that you can be inspired by. I hope this helps you overcome your case of writers block.