9. Seoul

Got7 Bambam x Reader
Song: Saay -ZGZG
Lyrics: I feel like it's been a while

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

"You Fucking asshole!" You slapped the man in front of you. "You ghosted me 3 months you got a girlfriend and now that she broke up with you. You have the audacity to come back and say that you 'miss me'."
"Y/N it's not like that."

"Joshua shut up. I don't want to hear anything from you anymore." You crossed your arms and walked away from him into the street you couldn't care any less if he needed you. You are not a second choice, sighing you looked up at the moonlight. 'Is there someone out there for me?' The thought made you cringe 'No Y/N you don't need validation from people who can't even take care of themselves.'

The sound of a car moving back caught your attention the black van stopped in front of you. Three men fully masked came out of the vehicle you backed away feeling your heart racing and your gut telling you to run. Before you could react the men reached for you taking you into captivity. You screamed but there were no other people in sight. One of them had a spray bottle he sprayed the fume on your face causing you to go numb. You could feel the car drive off instantly, all you could remember where them talking to a man on the phone about a 'buyer'.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

You felt somebody push you down to the floor to your knees. The room echoed with several other voices a blindfold preventing you from identifying anyone. You felt the floor vibrate footsteps next you, and a grunt as they threw someone near you. You could hear the small whimpers. You heard someone hitting a glass with a spoon in order to grab everyone's attention. "Welcome everyone to our annual Auctioning. This year I would like to give thanks to the Choi for allowing us to have this event at their home." Someone took off your blindfold. You looked around and noticed you where in a stage the lights pointed at you and seven other people. The rest wherein tables wearing extravagant clothing they held on to their bidding paddle. "For our first candidate, we have Jake. He is 19 years old a strong and talented boy Born in Busan and came to Seoul to audition for a solo career." Small giggles and whispers could be heard around the crowed. "Binding starts at 10k." A woman around the age of 40 raised her paddle the boy quickly became more afraid by the second. All you could think is how to escape. "Going once going twice sold to Ms. Miller." Everyone in the room clapped for the women. The same man from before came back dragging the boy away from the stage as he cried for help. "Next we have Y/N an 18-year-old foreigner who came to Seoul just this year. Having a major in philosophy and a minor in dance." You could hear everyone in the room whisper. Bidding starts at 20k." Four older men raised their paddle and one female. You could feel your heart racing as you watched them bid on your life. "60!" The man yelled.
"100!"
"400!"
"700!" You watched them yell out numbers as though they were nothing else. Money wasn't something they needed. You've heard stories of how they would treat foreigners only for their interest and you've been told how pretty and 'exotic' you where. You looked around the room trying your best to stay calm.  "700 going once going twice and-"
You spotted someone in the crowd you stared at his eyes he seemed more human than anyone else in the room.
"1.1 million!" You never broke eye contact it felt like a spell you were enchanted by him. "Going once going twice and Sold! To Mr.Bhuwakul" You were dragged out to the back. You didn't even dare to fight back it was pointless. "Take her to him!" Another man grabbed your arm you looked at his tattoo around his forearm. He pulled you into a room removing the restraints from your hand leaving the room and locking it from the outside. You stood there looking at the fireplace above it was a painting of an older man with a woman. You noticed a desk you found your profile along with the others. Photos of going back to three weeks ago, they were tracking you. You turned around once you heard the doorknob moving. You watched him walk inside his outfit was elegant the velvet long-sleeved shirt was only halfway button exposing his chest. The perfectly placed jewelry matching his outfit was perfectly matching his aura. "Y/N. That's your name right?" You nodded facing him his eyes shined under the lighting the room was only visible because of the fireplace. His rosy pink lips were all you could look at. "I'm Kunpimook Bhuwakul but just call me Bambam." The accent and his name he was from Thailand you've visited the country a few months ago. He reached for your hand without hesitation you grabbed his hand. A strange feeling of comfort was all you could feel from him. "I'm not going to do anything to you. It's strange I felt like I almost knew you. And when I saw you up there I had the urge to protect you and just so we are clear I don't normally go to these events I came here for work-related." Something work-related in a place like this? You wondered. He led you to the front door outside a black limousine awaited the both of you. You stopped in front of the door He blocked the way. "What?" You asked confused he looked down and you noticed you were still holding his hand. "Sorry." He opened the door placing his hand next to you so you could carefully get in. "So are you going to take me home?" He stayed silent looking at the road in return he gave you a smile. You looked out the window and ended up falling asleep on the way.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

You woke up to the sound of dishes falling. You looked up noticing you were on top of a couch in a house you did not recognize. "I am so sorry I didn't mean to wake you up I was just trying to clean up I am so clumsy" You looked up at the boy wearing a black suit. "It's okay it's already morning so I should be heading back to my house." He awkwardly smiled while he picked up the plates. You kneel down and grabbed some of the plates. "Thank you." He blushed looking away. "You dirty brat go get your boss."

"Yes sir." The boy stood up grabbing the plates and walked away. You got off the floor staring at the older man you bowed and looked away you walked towards the fireplace. You could almost feel the way he smirked. "You must be Y/N I saw you last night at the auctioning." You turned to him and watched as he came closer to you. "I have to say you are quite a catch. It's a pity you are with the young sir and not me." He grabbed a strand of your hair and sniffed it. "If you were with me someone with experience you would be treated like the little princess you are." You mentally gaged and pushed him off you. "Sir I am not interested in any kind of bargain." He snickered at the comment. "Look at you all pretty and smart." He pushed himself on you as he grabbed your back. "Get off me!" You yelled your hands touched the bricks from the first place. You moved your hand down feeling the fireplace poker. You grabbed it and stabbed his stomach. He screamed out in pain. Hearing footsteps you looked up and noticed it was Bambam his angry expression and the way he walked was intimidating. He grabbed the object pulling it out of him and rapidly stabbed him. The blood-spattered all over the place the fresh blood on your face and the way you watched the man die in front of you the scene almost aroused you. Bambam laughed and dropped the mental item to the ground the noise ran in your ears he walked to you. Grabbed your cheeks with his bloody hands and kissed you with so much passion. You kissed him back you almost felt alive when you watched the man's life drain out of his body. You jumped up and he carried you as you both made out. 'I feel like it's been a while since I felt so alive.' The blood was in your hands, you ran your fingers through his hair. This feeling of pure satisfaction was something you've been craving and you finally had it because of him.

Published: September 18, 2020