4. Poison

Hoseok x reader

Song: Bts (ft. Zara Larsson) - A Brand new day
Lyric: The sound of breathing from happiness. I suddenly realized I would make my dream come true.

 I suddenly realized I would make my dream come true

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

Y/N pov

Everyone in the room was in a hurry the boys needed to get on stage but I had to finish his eye makeup. The boys walked out one by one. "Okay, I'm done hwaiting!"
"Hwaiting!" Hoseok said back, ready to perform for the concert. I sat down exhausted at the constant pressure. I looked up at the screen as I watch them perform their choreo. I got up and started to clean up a little while the rest of the staff did their thing. After they said goodbye to Army and the other fans who were there for the other artist they came back to gain some strength back. The boys were extremely tired as they laid there while the staff fanned them. "Y/N how was the performance?" Hoseok asked smiling while I held the fan near his face. "It was so powerful one of the best performances so far." He let out a little giggle while the boys stared at him. "Hey, Hobi don't flirt with her." Jungkook jokingly told him while standing up from the couch. "Why? Do you want to date her." Hoseok gained a few giggles from the room causing Jungkook to slightly blush. They headed back out there to their seat as they were going to announce the awards. They managed to win all categories they were nominated for causing cheers from the fans. We packed up everything getting ready to leave back to the company. "Wow, you were so cool Hyung." Taehyung complimented Namjoon for his speech he simply blushed from shyness. "Y/N you should come to celebrate with us." Hoseok grabbed both my arms while I still held on to the makeup brushes. "Yeah you should come it would be really cool if you did even noona is coming, right?" Jungkook turned around to look at Jisoo and she nodded while grabbing the makeup bag. "Well If she is going I guess ill go as well."
"Really? Yay! I'm so happy to hear that." Hoseok jumped up and down with a wide smile.

After that, I headed to the company to clean up for the day. I closed the staff room then headed out of the building. "Y/N wait up." Jisoo ran towards me with her friendly smile. "Let's go together." She intertwines her arm around mine as I nodded in agreement. We walked to her car as I sat in the passenger seat. "Since when did you guys started to date?" I turned around confused seeing her turn on the car. "What do you mean?" The car turned and she drove off heading to their dorm.
"You and Hoseok." She smiled and playfully punched my shoulder "We aren't dating we are just friends."
"Yeah, right I can see the way he looks at you even the boys noticed." He has been a little friendlier than usual but he doesn't like me. How can he? "I don't think he likes me in that way. He is an idol and I'm his stylist and we are just friends." I was a little saddened by the words that came out of my mouth I did care about Hobi but he could never have feelings for me. I looked out the window as Jisoo lectured me of how I was good enough for him. I watched the different structures of buildings as we drove by. The trees were filled with orange leaves marking a change of season. "Ugh, I could just slap you right know Y/N you need to realize you guys are perfect I want to be an aunty so badly." I turned around to look at her.