A authors note

Hi I'm cheer star102!! I have always loved the dork diary series. All copyrights go to Rachel Renee Russell. I thought it would of been fun to remake a dork diary book. Please don't copy what I had written I spent really hard on it. It took me about 8 months to do. So please don't be lazy and just copy what I wrote. That is all I have to say write now. And I hope nyou enjoy this book😋

Just as Brandon was about to kiss me at the Valentine's Day dance Mackenzie holliseter came running in and screaming. I was to caught up in the kiss until I realized that she said a little dork turned my hair blue. And I knew it was me. But to be honest she did look ridiculous. I couldn't help but knicker. She stormed out it was silence between Brandon and I the whole night. Now that Brandon and I have been dating things have been fine but not as they used to be. He acted a different way. I mean it's so not obvious why he would want the biggest dork in school. People like Brandon belong with someone like Mackenzie well I should I know I never had a boyfriend before.
__________________________
When I went home the house was a mess. Appearently Brianna was left home for 30 minutes by herself. Sometimes I call her wreck it Ralph. When I got upstairs there was a note on my door saying to watch Brianna. I watch Brianna like everyday and do I some pay no! For the rest of the evening I just finished off my homework!! I didn't even bother eating dinner or watching Brianna so I just went sound asleep.