𝐢. FIRST TIME

————| SABRINA |————never be so clever,you forget to be kind

————
| SABRINA |
————
never be so clever,
you forget to be kind.

ONE - first time

‧₊˚✩彡. 🕊🤍👼🏼

——

solivagant
/ˈapɪt(ə)nsi/

(adj.) wandering alone

——

SOLIVAGANT. It's important to note that, you can be an introvert and enjoy your alone time. One should never require company for fulfilment. However, there is a fine line between that and closing yourself off completely. Trading in a white picket fence for a rock wall.

As soon as she arrived home, Sabrina collapsed into the familiar comfort of her bed.

Polaroids of her friends were still pinned up against the wall, she hadn't been here since she graduated high school. Exhausted from the flight, she felt her eyes begin to droop and soon enough was fast asleep.

She was woken gently the next morning by a kind-looking man with smile lines and soft wrinkles, "Moonlight?" he whispered.  Sabrina sat happily up in her bed, and wrapped her arms around the older man, almost deafening him by exclaiming, "Dad!"

He grinned down at her, ruffling his hands through her blonde curls. "Hey, sweetheart. I missed you so much."

He didn't say anything out loud, but he quietly appreciated a big change in his daughter. The shy, anti-social teenager who had once hidden from guests was long gone, and in her place a glowing woman. Her sky-blue eyes had opened to possibility, even a glimmer of hope. She had finally gained a little weight, and her eyes had a sparkle that wasn't there before.