𝐯𝐢𝐢. GIRLS NIGHT

————| SABRINA |————it's the girl youlet get away

————
| SABRINA |
————
it's the girl you
let get away.

SEVEN - girls night

‧₊˚✩彡. 🕊🤍👼🏼

——

abience

(n.) the strong urge to avoid something or someone.

——

Sabrina returned to her apartment in DC the next day, shortly after pouring herself a glass of wine, receiving an urgent invitation from Garcia to 'get very drunk.' 

Seven glasses of wine in, and Sabrina and JJ were giggling their faces off, sitting on Garcia's bed.

"Oh my god," Garcia professed drunkenly, "I am going to call Morgan and propose." Sabrina's eyes widened as she grabbed the phone off the intoxicated woman. Not tonight. 

"No boys!" she chided Garcia, who hiccuped and sat down, laughing.

"Speaking of boys, Miss Fairchild." JJ began, winking at her. Sabrina tensed, knowing exactly what was coming next. "What's the deal with you and Spence?" 

Garcia's head perked up, staring at her. She loved to gossip and she loved the idea of Spencer and the new girl together. Sabrina just laughed and shook her head at them both, 

"Nothing is going on! We're just friends and besides, I don't think he would ever see me that way."

They both let out a collective sigh and rolled their eyes, "You know, for a profiler," Garcia began, "you are not very good at profiling Spencer." Offended, Sabrina frowned at Garcia, who quickly continued, "I mean it's pretty obvious from everyone else's perspective that he likes you, a lot. And believe me, Brina, that does not happen often."

Sabrina looked down sheepishly. To be honest, she hadn't really entertained the idea of her and Spencer. Sure, there was some electricity when he brushed past her, and he made her calm when she felt anxious but there was the nagging problem of her decade-long crush on his older brother.

"I really don't think that he does. Plus I went on a date with his brother recently and I don't know..." She trailed off at the look on their faces, both women had turned to look at each other, jaws dropped. 

"What?" Sabrina asked, alarmed at their change in expression.

"Oh my god, Brina," Garcia choked out, "Please tell me you did not go on a date with the Theodore Reid. As in Spencer's brother, Theodore Reid. As in Spencer's brother that he hasn't talked to in years and won't talk about with any of us."