Chapter 24: Jin with the Alpha Team pt.1

Author's POV

...

7:45AM

You woke up feeling a warm thing on your skin, fluttering your eyes open and squinting it a little as you're adjusting it from the bright light that seems like blinding you and then realized that it's the light of the sun came from the opened window. You lift up your hand to rub your drowsy eyes but stopped when you noticed the chains aren't there anymore and was replaced by a gauze bandage wrapped well around your wrists. Your eyebrows knitted together due to confusion as you examined your wrists.

Why did they removed the chain? Who treated my wrists? Is it Jackson? No. He wouldn't because he hates me. What are they planning to do with me? You thought and stood up from the bed holding on the nightstand for support as you feel your legs getting wobbly and a little bit dizzy. You looked at the window and went there to see if you could escape through the window but unfortunately not  because you're in the fifth story of the building, it's to high for you. After a few seconds, you turned around as you heard the door opened by Jackson's friend.

"Trying to escape, baby?" You glared at him as he slowly walked towards you with a maniac smile plastered on his face.

"Don't call me baby." You said stepping backward as he kept stepping forward until your back touched the glass of the window. He scoffed at your words and trapped you by placing his hands on both side near your head.

"Aren't you afraid of me baby? He whispered on your ear after he leaned closer, emphasizing the word 'baby' making you feel more pissed off and bring up knees towards his crotch causing him to let out a groan of pain and fell down to the floor holding his crotch.

"Feel that, asshole." You said and he stood breathing hard due to pain you gave him, he looked at you and evily chuckled.

"Feisty huh? I like it." He said caging you again in his arms. "You're interesting. Now I know why Jackson was acting strange last night and dared to argue with me just to remove the chain and treat your wrists." He added and your eyes widen a bit after knowing that Jackson was the one who treated your wrists last night.

"Stop talking shits and get away from me!" You pushed him away from you and slapped him hard on the face. He touched his face and looked at you with a shocked face but quickly replaced by a serious look, his face darkened and step closer to you with fisted hands.

"You bitch dare to slap me, I'm gonna teach you a lesson!" He yelled and raised his hand to slap you but before it could land on yours, a long and veiny hand stopped him. You looked at the owner of the hand with a surprised look, it's Jackson.

"Don't.you.dare.hurt.her." he sternly said looking at his friend with a deadly piercing gaze. "Stay away from her, Jaebum." He added and Jaebum gave him a look of in disbelief and yanked his wrist away from Jackson.

"Alright then. Tie her up and bring her to the car. We're going now." He said looking at Jackson with a disappointed face and left slamming the door close leaving you alone with Jackson.

"Wait, where are you going to take me?" You asked him but he didn't say even a single word to you. He walked to you after pulling out a rope from his jacket.

"No, Jackson no..please stop doing this. Where are you taking me?!" You panic, stepping backward and shaking your head as a 'no' but he didn't stop and grabbed both of your wrist  making sure not to hit the aching spot and tied it tightly but not enough to hurt you. "Jackson please tell me!" You kept asking him and he just looked at you with those unreadable facial expression that you couldn't decipher and then he pulled out another thing from his jacket before pulling you close to him and covered your nose with a cloth just like what he did to you last night when he kidnapped you.