Chapter 29

Y/N'S POV

I sighed nth time, celebrating myself because it was our last subject to be taken an exam which is Korean Literature and few more minutes and we're already done.

Being partner with my rival penguin is soon to be ended which means, there's no way to talk to her like this again.

And I'm sure na bukas na bukas, I'll gonna cut this shitty connection to her and turning myself into cold person again.

Actually, muntik na akong mahulog sa patibong niya kani-kanina lang. Thank you sa exam, bumalik ako sa katinuan.

Hindi ko siya papansinin pero babatayan ko ang bawat kilos niya.

Baka may mga plano siya na laban sakin at unti unti niya na yung ginagawa para mapabagsak ako.

I'll never letting her to got my throne again.

For being an Ace Student..

I need to stay on that position until the end of school semester that made my parents speechless who's not appreciating my efforts at all.

- Time Skipped -

" Congratulations to everyone, you made it. We will be giving you an one hour break and after that, you need to go back in respective seats on the gym, arasseo? " The teacher said, flashing her smile.

" NE ~ " we answered in unison and she gesture that we can proceed now as she walk out from room.

And syempre masaya ang lahat sa paglabas EXCEPT sakin na patayo palang may jerk na agad na bubungad sakin.

Jimin the jerk..

" Oh- " I bluntly react when we made an eye contact.

Putting his hand on his pocket as he rolled his eyes on me and look at Mina who's standing besides me, look confused.

" Kung makairap naman to sakin...ano ba to bading? " I murmured to myself but Mina heard it that made her glances on me.

" H-hi Mina..pwede ka bang makasama na kumain sa cafeteria? Don't worry, I'll treat you.. " He said that made my brows furrowed.

I mentally burst into laugh because he's stuttered talking to Mina.

I feel that Mina look at me that's why I turned around and look at her also, making eye contact.

She's giving me a 'should I' look that made me confused more.

Teka..

Nagpapaalam ba siya sakin?

I just give her an emotionless look and turn again to face Jimin.

" Sorry pero may kasama na siyang kumain at yun ay AKO. " I deeply said and hold Mina's right hand as I was to walk but he made me stop from walking by holding Mina's hand on the left side.

What the fuck-

" Miss, kailan ka pa naging si Mina? Kung makaasta ka jowa mo ba siya? " He asked sarcastically that made my brain stop on working for a while.

What did he say?

Porket ba ganun agad yung asta, jowa na agad yung ihuhusga?

I mentally chuckled, as I hissed and look at him, grinning while Mina was giving me a worried look.

Aww..

Yan na naman yung mga mata niyang parang may gayuma.

I turn again to Jimin who's smirking at me right now. Gosh, ang creepy niya pakshet..

" Paano kapag... " I said as I walk towards to him, still holding Mina's right hand.

" sinabi kong Oo? " as I removed his hand that made him frown expression looking at me.

I pulled Mina closer to me as I wrapped my both hands, hugging her that made the latter shocked on my sudden reaction but she manage to hold it.

THIRD PERSON POV

Mina was very uncomfortable to Jimin that's why she gave Y/n an eyeing look ending up, she's hugging Y/n right now that made her shocked first but she manage it since they're infront of Jimin.

It feels safe that Mina don't want to let it go of Y/n's hug right now...

She wants to stay like this.

She didn't expect to be like this but the more surprising to her is...

" Love ~ masakit ba? Mahigpit ba yung pagkakahawak niya? " She poutedly asked and gently hold Mina's hand, massaging it.

Mina shrugged it off, blushing really hard as she gives her reassuring smile to Y/n, taking advantage of the latter's warm hug.

While Jimin was still shocked even Suga who's looking at their sweet moments right now.

" SERYUSO? " Jimin asked and laugh that made my brows furrowed.

Even Y/n didn't know why did she do that, idea lang yun na biglang pumasok sa isip niya para matigilan na nila si Mina.

" Uy Jimin- " Suga was been cut off by Jimin who's laughing crazily.

Kaso mukhang wa epek kay Jimin...

" Hoy.. huwag kang tumawa, ang baho ng hininga mong deputa ka.. " Y/n sternly said with her emotionless expression that made Jimin stop from laughing.

He sniff his breath nth times to confirm if it's bad or not that made Suga face palmed.

........

Sorry for the short updates •́  ‿ ,•̀ Did you already watch the teaser? RIP ourselves ༼;'༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽