dude, we are getting the band back together...probably

thirty | dude, we are getting the band back together...probably

------
It was dead silent for a good five minutes.

"Do we want to get the band back together?" Niall finally came out and asked.

"I mean we have been pestered about it for five years..." Harry agreed.

"We didn't want to break up the band, to begin with," Zayn admitted.

"Those were the best years of my life, I think you can all agree, right?" Louis said.

"The best," Liam sighed.

"So, what do we want to do?" Harry asked.

"I want to get the band back together," Niall said.

"But Lou and Harry just got back together, do we really think that is wise?" Liam questioned, apparently he is still daddy direction.

"I think it's perfectly wise. Besides our contract ended with Simon, we don't have to go back to him," Lou suggested.

"Yeah, and if Lou and I ever happen to break up again, which we won't, what is the point in breaking up the band, we can be civil!" Harry added, which made Lou give Harry a 'you better not leave me again' look.

"Yeah, civil, look at how well that worked out last time," Niall chuckled.

"Haha," Harry mocked.

"Don't get me wrong, I love the band, I want to get back together, it's just shouldn't we give it some time? Most of us haven't seen each other in five years, maybe we should just wait, maybe just a month before we arrange anything or get into this too quickly," Liam said.

"I agree with Liam, it makes the most sense!" Zayn replied.

"Agreed"

"Agreed"

"Agreed," the rest of the boys said, almost simultaneously.

"But, we ARE getting the band back together, right?" Harry asked.

"We are getting the band back together!" Liam said with the biggest smile on his face.

"Yes!"

All the boys cheered and jumped into a gigantic hug.

"I can't believe we are doing this, I missed you, boys!" Louis shouted.

"We are definitely doing this, but don't tell anyone, we are giving it a month alright? And then we start the process!" Liam scolded.

"Sounds great to me!" Zayn replied.

--

The boys sat and talked for a couple of hours before they all were getting ready to leave.

"It was good to see you, I'm excited to do this!" Liam said.

"Me too!" Niall repeated as both of them walked out the door towards their cars.

Harry stopped Zayn before he left and pulled him out to the front porch.

"Zayn, I don't know what's going on, but I hope you will talk to me about it, I'm going to take Clifford to that new bakery tomorrow at ten, they make dog treats so I am going to get some for him. Come and we will talk about it if you don't show then I'll let it go. But Zayn, I think this is something you need to talk to someone about. I won't judge, you are my best friend,"

"Thanks, Haz," Zayn said as he went to hug Harry.

"I'll be there," Zayn assured as he pulled away from the hug.