S A N

Lev was grinning the whole time even when he couldn't get a spike in. He was too energized to play volleyball that it's making him hyped every second he spent playing in Nekoma's court. Playing in this school gives him a different vibe than those schools he played in Russia. He couldn't get happy whenever they win a set or block a tall middle blocker but even when he himself gets blocked here, he smiles. Playing in a new school with new friends gave him a very different vibe and it's very exciting.

It was on 6-8 score. Lev was the reason why they got behind because he isn't that good in receiving but he's also half of the scores they got. Well, it's pretty hard to beat the other side since they got a well-skilled libero on their side while they got newbies, including himself. But playing with new people gives him too much energy that he could play 5 matches.

Every second gets easier now that he mastered Kenma's tosses. Kenma's very first toss was with Lev yet it wasn't worse than they both thought. The toss as well, can be spiked easily and not too hard to reach. Another ball was tossed with ease and Lev ran to where it's heading then spiked the ball in the line, earning cheers and shouts from Lev's side.

"That felt good! What are you gonna do about our set, Risuke?" Lev pointed out at Yaku's direction and gave him a challenging look, sweat dripping down his pale face.

Yaku just smirked on Lev.

"Well your spike can't even make me sweat, is that all you got, spike harder Ha-i-ba-Kun~?"

He teases, and he's really enjoying their play cause Kenma and Lev are really triggered on his solid receive, he hasn't missed any of his receive so far, and he lets Kuroo and Kai earn the points, they decided to play one set. It's been a while since Yaku last played, cause he got busy on deciding and preparing himself on his plans. The set is about to end and their side is on the lead, but suddenly Kuroo hurt his finger when he blocks Lev's whip spike cause he keeps on teasing the giant so that's what he gets.

"You're such a bad teaser Tetsuro, you deserved that spike, how I really wish it hit your face"

Now that Tetsuro's out of the game, their offence weakened, and Yaku had a hard time receiving the ball cause of misblocking of the other player, but still, he didn't miss a single receive, it's just that their spikers are still weak, and all of them are blocked by Lev, such a giant tree indeed. Then there's the whistle, the match ended, 25-23, Lev's side won. He glared on Kuroo on the side of the court and shout.

"You'll pay for this Tetsuro, that's what you get form being too braggart"

Lev's side cheered for a successful match, even Kenma was low-key cheering behind. It was his first game after all.

Lev never knew he got this kind of feeling hidden in his past 16 years. Every time he gets matches to play off, he never gets excited about it. Never gets hyped and never cheered when he gets to the spike in and do serve. But this year, things have changed. He gets pumped up whenever he scores for his side, he gets annoyed but still smiles when he gets blocked and he enjoys watching his teammates move. Now he clearly knew he'll die in peace.

"So, who's treating who now, Risuke~?"

He teasefully asked as he rose a brow at him and smirks at him in a playful manner, placing his hands on his hips.

Don't get him wrong but he actually likes it when Yaku shows anger on his face. The way his eyebrows scrunch down angrily and his cheeks puff out in red makes him think he looks adorable.  But thinking of a guy like that doesn't mean something, right? At least that's what Lev thinks.

Kenma brought his hand up to Lev reluctantly and the silvernette eagerly returned it back, giving the pudding head a high-five. Kai ran to them, who was leading the side that won and smiled up to them angelically that they could see sparkles and rainbows behind him.