Y O N

Lev almost teared up at the scene, making him emotional over such things. Kenma chuckled at Lev's antics and playfully punched his shoulders which actually turned out as hurtful. Lev whined in pain as he rubs his shoulder that was hit by Kenma.

Kenma went back to the fort with the remote in hand as the television started to play the movie, "Scary Movie 3", Lev's favourite show. He was incredibly focused on the screen until his eyes darted to Yaku, smiling from ear to ear.

"Hey, Mori? Do you get to do your firsts? Like first dye of hair? First ditching in class?" he asked Yaku, his eyes still glued to the brunette.

Yaku is really having a good time and very happy. This is all new to him, so he's enjoying it more than he expected. So he can't stop smiling

"Well, actually I have my firsts, but it's not that good experience, so I have many things that I need to do to have my firsts."

He only has bad and painful things in the past that he considered his firsts. But maybe this time it'll turn out good, and he'll experience it with this two.

"Maybe I need to have a list of my want to do for the first time, or you can just show me? Or help me doing it?"

He excitedly smiles to the both of them and rubs his nose making his ears flicks again.

Kenma and Lev exchanged looks and smiled when they knew they have the same decision then eagerly nods at Yaku. They're more than willing to help their newly made friend especially this clumsy half-Russian dork.

This was his first time feeling that he wants to help a friend that wants to do his firsts and he's being desperate to make his friend do those things. He wants to help and he wants to be a part of those firsts.

"Don't worry, Kenma-san can help you make the list since he has done many things before. Right Kozume?"

"Yeah, yeah whatever," he grumbled as he twirls with his long blonde bleached hair.

He just grinned and looked at Yaku with sparkling eyes, eagerly expecting for an answer.

"Say, Mori, what do you want to do that you still haven't done yet? We could help with it!"

He can't help but smile in excitement.

"Thank you!. but I don't know where to start! Hmmm, let's just do the things you two usually do and let me join in, I'll tell you if it's my first time"

He places a small table near the futon and gets the food.

"Shall we eat and watch now?, and oh! are we doing some getting to know like Q and A?, I'll ask first."

He acted like thinking while eating fries, his still sitting on the edge of the futon, he's getting shy to join them so he's just being talkative for them not to notice.

"Are you two childhood friends?, and did you guys already experience being in a relationship?, don't answer if it's too private, I'll understand"

He smiled and just keep on eating, cause pizza and fried are his favourite pika -pika foods.

Seeing the two in their cute pajamas made him giggled.

"Yes, we're childhood friends." both Lev and Kemna stated in unison.

"But I became his mom instead of his friend," Kenma added.

"Hey!"

Kenma just frowned while Lev is having a hard time processing if Kenma really is his mom. Lev brought a hand to his chin and closes his eyes, acting like thinking and opens his eyes again when he found the answer.