K Y U U

Good thing Kenma has Kuroo now, and he hopes they'll turn out to be just like him and Lev sooner, cause Kenma really needs someone like Kuroo.

Yaku finally calmed down because of Lev being there.  Ah, now he has someone who can ease his rage, and make him control his anger. It's all thanks to this Giant tree this time.

"Thank you for choosing me again Lev."

He smiled and gave him a quick kiss in the cheek before running to their locker while laughing because Lev flinched again.

As the practice ended, Yaku got so worn out, he's been practising to those who have weak receives, before, one of them is Lev, but he already improved so he stopped doing practice with him since he needs to sharpen his spikes and blocking more. but the worst one is Inouka, he just can't find the right vibe and timing of the ball.

"Inouka, are you for real? how many times did your face receive the ball?"

Yaku ask with poker face then grabbed the soaked towel and rubs it to his face.

"You need to focus, it seems like your mind is always occupied by something"

Inouka just pouted at him and hold his hand and act like his face is really on pain.

"I'm sorry Yakumi kun, it's because I always get attracted to your moves and I can't get my sight out of you"

Inouka said in a playful manner and Yaku just gave him a frown and snatched his hands away from him and hit his head.

"Don't get me involved on your childishness, be serious or I'll quit practising with you, so focus! Damn you!"

Yaku was about to leave but Inouka grabbed his hand and gripped it tight. Yaku turned back and look at him frowning again.

"What now Inouka?"

On Lev's side, the whole afternoon was spent practising receives, spikes and a practice match with competing with each other. Lev was really worn out from it because he needs to get himself to run laps and practice receiving more than their other teammates should do. He still sucks at it because his mind is too occupied at blocking and spiking. Still running, Lev panted heavily from all the hours he spent on running around the school grounds.

He finally got to run the last lap Kuroo gave him and bent down to rest his hands on his knees, panting heavily like he's running out of air. Well, practically he's running out of air. He walks to the stairs slowly and sits on the cold tiles before bringing his shirt up to wipe his face soaked with sweat.

Shibayama handed him a towel and a water bottle with his warm smile glued to his face like he always gives to the beansprout. Lev gratefully accepted it and lets Shibayama sit beside him.

"Thanks..." he mutters as he opens his water bottle to take a sip from it while he wraps the towel around his neck with his free hand.

Shibayama just smiled even more with his eyes shut and made himself a ball -- knees bent up to his chest and his arms wrapped around his legs. Lev noticed Yaku on the gym and was about to wave at him to call him out but he saw Inouka gripping on his hand tight. This made Lev feel that same feeling he felt when Yaku was texting Akaashi but this time, it even worsens. He just watched and sat still on the stairs since he didn't know what happens between them and he doesn't want to be rude.

Inouka pulled Yaku and hug him tight, Yaku was shocked and was about to push him off, but Inouka talk.

"1 minute... give me 1-minute Risuke... I'm feeling down lately... I just need some comfort... my cat died today... so please just a minute of a hug"