I C H I

"I think I'm lost"

As Yaku walks deeper into the street's alley, looking for the place to where he can eat a very cheap ramen in a rest house.

"I'm sure it's here somewhe- ouch!"

He falls down and twisted his ankle because someone stupid bumped him like he's like paper.

"You have eyes to see everything, stupid!"

He shouted on the man whose back was turned at him. He quickly stands up to leave before his anger snaps. But to his surprise, the man in front of him is extremely huge and tall!. His eyes only reached the man's chest, He looked up and saw a foreign face, not a nihonjin, and he was smirking teasingly on him and looking down at him on purpose, now he's getting more pissed. He use the english language, knowing this man must be a foreigner.

"Don't you dare look down on me, you giant tree!"

"Извини, коротышка," Lev said as he beams a teasing smirk, giving the shorter of the two a toothy grin.

It isn't a usual language you would hear every day here at Japan and his face doesn't look Asian so he's obviously a foreigner. Not minding the obvious stares of people around them, he kept grinning teasingly at the raging from anger brunette stranger.

He plants his palms on his knees and crouches down to take a better look at the short boy in front of him. 'Must be an elementary student.' he thought to himself as he looks at him from head to toe. He notices the boy grunting in anger so he stopped crouching down and stands up straight, looking down at him.

"Your shoes are untied."

The brunette just rose his brow at the foreigner, making the said boy chuckle. He kneeled in front of him and reaches for the laces to tie them neatly.

"I'm Lev Haiba. Just came here in Japan 2 days ago from Russia. You?" he asked as he continues to tie his shoe.

"I'm not obliged to say my name to strangers"

Yaku looks at him, eyebrow still raised, and still pissed.

"Thanks for trying my lace"

Then he leaves him still crouching there and he didn't look back.

"What was that foreigner doing here in Japan. And I hate how tall he is, tsk"

He finally found the Ramen house and immediately eat 2 bowls.

"Fuwaah, that's so delicious! this life is the best"

His name is Yakumi Risuke, but his real name is Yaku Morisuke, he needed to change his name cause his hiding the fact that he is the only heir of the richest family on Japan, he's incoming first-year at Nekoma University, the top 1 public university at Tokyo. He's an only child, and parents already passed away, his uncle, his father's brother is the one managing their business all over Japan and he let him do what he wants cause he needed all experience for him to handle their business when he finished school.

"Time to go home, before unluckiness strikes me again"

As Lev was left crouching down on the middle of the sidewalk and people were staring at him, he didn't bother to stand up. He just stared at the ground like a madman, mind blank, stealing people's glances. After a few minutes, he suddenly stood up from his spot, startling few people and looked around to find that brunette. That short-tempered guy seemed to catch his attention and he felt in his guts that he had the need to befriend this stranger.

Lev Haiba is also an incoming first-year in Nekoma University but he hasn't checked the school out yet. Lev has a bubbly personality, likes to talk to people, when he meets a stranger in his mind the stranger is automatically his friend. He's assuming, too confident, clumsy, too straightforward -- those are the traits only Lev has. Sure his father kept him locked in his room, forbids him to make friends but despite all that he still got his personality. Now that he's in Japan while his parents are still in Russia, he's free to do anything he does -- to make friends, to play volleyball, to be free, to find love -- well, if he ever find one.