H A C H I

Yaku woke up in the middle of the night feeling something heavy pressing on his body, he got startled and immediately open his eyes and saw Lev's face an inch away from him. He sighed in relief, but still shocked, 'why is he here?'.

He tried to move but felt Lev's strong arms wrapping around his body tightened. And he almost forgot that he unbuttoned his uniform before he falls asleep. He can feel Lev's hands gripping on his bareback, and he moved and buried his face on his neck.

This is bad, he's feeling something weird again, his body is starting to get hot, being close with him like this, on the bed, is something Yaku hasn't even thought about. His breath and lips that are touching his neck, and his scent that he can smell clearly this time.

He's feeling it, he's getting hard, he's being horny just because Lev is hugging him, and he can't believe it.

His blood rushes to his face and he blushes hard on that thought. How can Lev even do that while he's sleeping?, and 'damn you Morisuke, you're a pervert'

What now, what should he do, he's hard and he can't move.

"Lev"

He softly whispered and he decided to get back to sleep and hope for his erection to fade, yeah really hope it will.

"What a sweet torture"

He utters before he falls asleep again hugging Lev back tighter in return.

It was 6 in the morning when Lev woke up feeling better now that he has someone to hug with. The silvernette blinked his eyes open slowly and all he saw is the soft auburn hair of Yaku, his face buried into Lev's chest and arms wrapped tightly around his waist with their legs tangled together in a not-so-complicated position.

Lev smiled when he saw a drool on the side of Yaku's mouth and then moved his hand to wipe the drool with his thumb. He looked around to find the clock and saw the time; 6:32, he sighed in relief that they aren't late for class yet so he continued to stare at Yaku's face. He smiled again and leaned closer to the brunette, lifting his face up with him still sleeping peacefully and took this opportunity to land a kiss on his lips. The kiss wasn't rough but enough to draw a whine from Yaku when Lev started to make it an open-mouthed kiss. They kept still like that for a while when Yaku started to whimper, losing his breath and Lev immediately pulled out, a wide smile plastered on his face.

He ran his thumb on Yaku's eyes to make it open and places a soft peck on each side of his eyes.

"Mori... Wake up, we're gonna be late for school. We still have practice at 9 so get up."

Yaku still didn't wake up, instead, he wrapped his arms around Lev even more and moved to bury his face on Lev's neck. Oh, how Lev wished they wouldn't have to go to school today.

He gently shakes Yaku's shoulder a bit that made the brunette groan. 'Fuck, he looks even cuter when he groans' Lev thinks as he stares at Yaku's face intensely.

"Mo-ri-su-ke. Wake up."

He really needs to wake Yaku up or else Yaku will be his breakfast served on a silver platter.

Yaku felt something more like someone is smugging his lips that cause him to groan, he thinks it was a dream, and Lev is kissing him, it felt good and he wants more, rough and deeper, so his groan turns to a soft moan when he snuggled his head and tightened his hug on his pillow- No, this is not his pillow, then he remembered that he's with Lev in this bed. Then he suddenly opens his eyes wide and heard Lev chuckled.

He blushes hard and the first thing he saw when he woke up is Lev's grinning face.

"W-what? why are you staring at me like that?"