Alohamora!

Ivy's POV:

It was 1st-period Charms class with Professor. Flitwick. I was half asleep. I and the rest of the girls in Slytherin all stayed up last night practicing funny spells. Apparently this girl in our dormitory has a crush on Draco. How?!. Sure he's cute, and a bit mean witch makes him hotter.. but still.  Anyway, I really want to skip class. Professor. Flitwick is teaching us the easiest spells. First years probably know this stuff. At least we were actually learning something.

"Wands at the ready students" He smiled. "Now everyone says it with me, Alohamora!"

"Alohoamora" The class said together.

"Alohamora my ass" Draco sneered. He was so annoying. How could someone be so cocky? He swore he was better than everyone. He needs a good punch. I would sure like to give it to him.

"God Draco, You're such a prick! If you hate this class so much then leave. It's not like your fathers here to control you." I yelled. The whole class went silent. No one ever stood up to Draco Malfoy like that. Even I was surprised. I looked over and he looked so angry. Before he could open up his mouth Professor. Flitwick interrupted. 

"Draco, Ivy! Meet me in my office for detention after class!" He yelled. 

It doesn't make sense as to why I have to apologize. I don't get how I should be in detention. I do however know that Professor agrees with me. I looked over and Draco stood smiling. He gets pleasure out of others pain. I suppose what I said was harsh though. I think I secretly hurt him. Not just anger, pain. Like when you know somebody's right, but you can't show it. Your stomach and heart twist. You can't breath. Then, 'woo' you release it.

As I walked to detention I looked out the window. The rain sticking to the glass. With every rain splatter my heart beat grew quieter. The rain changed me. The halls seemed like they were miles long. The stone grew cold, but I still felt warm. As I walked into Mr. Flitwick's office, I saw him.