Daddys Spoiled Brat

Draco's POV:

I ran out of the common rooms. My hands and ears heating up. I walked into the cold boys bathroom. Thats all I am to anyone. A spoiled brat. 

I scare people. I don't have any friends. Crab and Goyle are only my friends out of fear. No one loves me. Not even my own father. Im a clay sculpture. A molding. An object. My own mother won't even help me.

My forehead with bleeding. I smashed my head into the mirror. I heard footsteps and tried to clean up the blood, but I wasn't fast enough.

"Draco! What have you done all you alright!?"

 It was Ivy. Her pale face had soon turned red.

"Here take this and apply pressure. Vulnera Sanentur, Vulnera Sanentur, Vulnera Sanentur. " She said nervously repeating. Her hand shaking with each word.

I looked in a mirror and the blood as well as the cut was gone. I was so confused. "What game are you playing at?" I said madly.

"What? Im not playing anything, Im just trying to help you." She said as she took tissues to clean the blood from my robe.

"You tell me what an awful person I am then save me?" I said while the tear from a minute ago swam down my face.'

"I'm sorry I truly am. I have had a terrible day and you trying to get at me just for being nice annoyed me" She said sternly.

"Thanks then." I said and quickly grabbed my things and left the bathroom.