Hemlock

Dracos POV:

My hands leaned against the cold railing of the tower. I took my robe off, leaving me with my black suit. Dressed to blend into the night. 

"Draco? Are you here? Lumos." Ivy walked up the stairs.Her wand light quickly turned off as she got to me. What are we doing here Draco?"

"Hello darling." Her brown eyes started to glow underneath the moon light. Her warm skin pressed against my hands. "Here." I handed her a black velvet box. She slowly opened it up, looking up at me she smiled.

"Draco, I-, I have no words. It's beautiful. Thank you." She gently pressed her lips against mine. Taking her hands rubbing my face.

"Turn around Hemlock." I chuckled moving her hair. I placed a silver locket around her neck. She turned around.

"Whats this? There is something written on the back. "Hemlock"  

"What do you think Hemlock?"

"Truly Draco, there are infinite amount of nicknames to call me, and you call me by my last name." She laughed still looking at the locket.

"What can I say, I am a man who sticks to their word." 

I placed my hands on her lower back, slowly walking her towards the edge of the tower. She lied her head on my shoulder.

"Your not what they say you know?"She softly said as the wind slowly blew her hair.

"What do you mean Ivy?"

"Your thoughtful and kind, and beautiful."

"Did you just call me beautiful." I laughed pulling her in closer.

"Yes Draco, you are."