Yes or No?

Ivy's POV:

My mind was cluttered. The things I had said too Draco in the common rooms yesterday replayed in my head. I am trying to forget about it. The smell of his crisp blood remained on my robes. I walked into the Great Hall for dinner hoping no one would notices the stench.

"Hey whos your date to the Yule dance?"

"I don't have one." I said while looking down. 

"Oh I kinda assumed you were going with Draco."

"No." Why would she assume that. I have only talked to Draco like twice and it was all in one day.

"Don't look now-" Sadie whispered.

I turned around

"NOT NOW I SAID" Sadie whisper screamed.

Her eyes smiled so largely. 

"It looks like Harry and Ron are whispering about you!"

I looked over and Harry shyly smiled. I smiled back. He's a Gryffindor but contrary to the image of Slytherins, most us don't hate him. He's actually kind and smart.

"Hey would you give this to Ivy" It was Ron. He tapped Sadies shoulder and handed her a crumpled up note. She handed it back to me.

"Well.. what does it say!?" Sadie screamed.

"No way." It was a note from Harry. At the top of the paper it said: 'Yule Dance?' Underneath it, it had two boxes. One with yes, and the other with no. I started smiling. My heart was thumping more than ever.  I took a pen from my pocket and put an X in the yes box. I slid the paper over to Sadie. She read it out loud then gave it back to Harry. Sadie was so loud practically everyone heard. That included Draco. I don't think he would care. I mean we aren't friends.

"All right Harry!" Ron chuckled.

I couldn't help but giggle. Harry looked over at me and smiled, then looked over at Draco. His face went cold, so did Draco's.