7

"Welcome back guys it's great to see you" hyunjin created the two as they walked through the entrance.

"We thought we should come back" Jisung smiled giving hyunjin a side hug.

"Cool actually was thinking of passing you on to a college of mine" he brought them into a different part of the casino "seungminnie!"

"Yeah hyunjin?" Who the two of them new as seungmin, looked up from the card deck he was shuffling.

"I want to pass these soon to be regulars over to you"

Soon to be regulars...

"Oh hey, and you are...?"

"This is Chris and I'm peter" Jisung smiled pointing between himself and Chan.

"Oh welcome, come take a seat" he brought them to a table. As Chan sat in his seat he scanned over the other tables.

"Look look seo changbin" Chan nudged Jisung as discreetly as possible.

"Ohhh woooowww"

"Jisung?" Chan turned to find Jisung chugging down two shots

"Hey I was supposed to be drinking today"

"Whatever~" Jisung rolled his eyes

"Just because the alcohol is free doesn't mean you get yourself drunk"

"Suuurreee"

I can't let Jisung drink anymore...That means I'll have to drink too..

Chan downed a couple shots, he already knew that was a big mistake.

He swayed as he played the cards, loosing a little bit of money but nothing serious.

"Hello" someone came up to him, he seemed very sophisticated wearing a suit and circle glasses. When he spoke he sounded to be of higher class

"Hey" Chan slurred. The man infront of him huffed rolling his eyes. He adjusted his white gloves before tugging Chan up and dragging him somewhere.

Chan just went with it.

"Hi im minho" he pulled Chan around "boss thought I should just show you the bathroom because you look like your gonna chuck"

"No I'm not~" Chan stumbled following this minho blindly.

"So here's the men's, knock yourself out" he pushed Chan into the bathroom

The bathroom was just as grand as the rest of the place. He walked over to the toilet dry gagging and then tried to rethink his life decisions.

As he went to wash his hands another man was already there. Chan's eyes quickly landed on his outfit. He was wearing black tights, a short black pleated skirt with the casino uniform and an apron. He also had white long hair tied half up and half down with a few small braids inbetween (I know he's never has this hairstyle before but whatever). Chan wasn't used to seeing guys in skirts that often, he looked stunning though.

He seemed to be putting on some clear lip gloss. Chan didn't pay him too much mind after that, concentrating more on which soap to use. Although let's just blame how attractive he is on being drunk yeah?

"Sir"

"Sir?"

"Huh?" Chan's head snapped to the man who was putting on lip gloss.

"You've been staring at me for a while" The boy tilted his head slightly his lips smacking together between the gloss

"Oh sorry" Chan was sighed awkwardly staring down at his hands. On closer inspection he'd probably applied a little too much "berry breeze" soap Blame that on the alcohol as well. (Idfk what berry breeze soap is lmao)