< 31 >

C H A P T E R  3 1

"Danger!" I yelled.

"Stop it!"

Swear to cupid, I'm restraining myself from punching his stomach.

"Stop what?" he playfully said behind me.

"Stop what you doing, you jerk!" hiyaw kong muli at nagtangkang gamitan ng dahas nang bigla nitong hulihin ang siko ko. I let out a sigh when he finally removed his chin from resting on my shoulder.

"Sorry." he nonchalantly said.

"Sorry my ass! Get out of here!" yamot na anas ko habang yukom ang mga kamao.

"Tch."

Gladly, he put me on the bed then rose up. Wala akong ibang magawa kung hindi samaan siya ng tingin.

"You're now taking advantage of me." mariing anas ko at wala sa hwisyong napahawak sa leeg ko.

That's when I've saw a sudden unnamed emotion passed through his eyes. More like, he's having fun or worst, find me funny!

"Oh. You just found out." and he tried to suppress his freakin' smirk!

I gaped when a thought popped on my head.

Found out?

Those hugs. His aggressive behavior. That kiss on my neck and the one earlier-- advantages? He's taking advantage--?!

Wala sa oras akong napahawak sa bibig ko at hindi makapaniwalang tinignan siya. He's still wearing a crooked smirk.

My goodness. I don't know what to think with him!

"Still. I've cutted it just now. I'm no longer--" he stopped the moment he catch the pillow that I get a hold out of the blue, that I threw to him.

"You pervert! Aghh! You pervert!" I shouted with all of my heart. A throbbing heart, I guess.

"Get out! Get the hell out!" hiyaw ko habang gigil na nakaturo sa pinto.

He doesn't seem to mind and that's what pissed me the most. He just once again flashed a proud smirk before turning his back and say, "I'll just cook." before finally shutting the door.

Pinalipas ko muna ang ilang minuto bago ako huminga ng malalim.

Just when did it start?

That damn old pervert! I don't know what to do with him anymore, jeez.

And why did it happen in the first place?

Basta ko na lang inihagis ang hair towel sa kung saan sa inis.

I sighed and let myself fall off the bed. Tinakpan ko gamit ang mga palad ang aking mukha.

Riyue, it all happened because you let him invade your system and the most embarrassing here is, I, myself, is gradually feeling used to this!

And it scares the hell out of me when the time comes in where I should be used from facing my own cold  walls again. The moment that i'll finally leave this house, his condo, his life.

I removed my hands from cupping my face and blankly stared at the ceiling.

I wish this could happen fast.

Naalerto ako ng may magvibrate sa kung saan. I get up and found out that it's my phone in the bed.

Saglit akong napasulyap sa mga damit na nasa kama.

Huh? Was it putted there earlier? I didn't noticed.

Kinuha ko muna ang phone at tinignan ang notification.