Taking a bath together

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓮:

• She gets shy at times but she loves taking baths with you
• You give her gentle hair massages
• Both of you sing songs in the shower too

𝓥𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓮:

• She isn't exactly comfortable with the idea which you respect. She usually waits outside the shower instead and listens to you sing or rant.

𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓲 𝓑𝓸𝓶𝓫:

• She casually jumps in the shower while you were bathing. It's a habit of hers.
•  You got used to it so both of you practically take showers together now. And maybe have small make-out sessions.
• Every after showering, she teases you how hot you are.

𝓝𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓽𝔂:

• It's pretty normal for both of you. Just casually taking a bath while humming along to the music.

𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵 𝓓𝓾𝓼𝓽 :

• He loves showering with you but sometimes gets embarassed when his chest fluff dissapears once it's wet.
• You love conditioning his hair
sigh.... shower sex.

𝓐𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻:

• He doesn't take baths....
• He sits at the side and read while you take a bath.
• There are some times where you persuade him to take a damn bath cause he reeks of blood. You usually help him when he does take a bath, like conditioning his fluffy hair cause he gets grumpy when he does have baths.

𝓗𝓾𝓼𝓴:

• He doesn't like getting wet...cats-
• He frowns whenever he gets in the shower while you help him wash up
• He does blush and tries to hide his smile cause you are just so adorable.

𝓢𝓲𝓻 𝓟𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼:

• You actually enjoy taking baths with him
• He likes to play with the bubbles and does anything with it. Makes up a bubble beard, a bubble ship...anything.
• Bubble bath cuddles