𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8 : the coffee shop (pt. 2)

[ 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕]

"Don't even bother Baku-kun. It's rare for Minho to treat people other than me so consider yourself lucky, big boy." Angel face blew in my ear after she pulled my shoulder down to whisper those words her cold breath made shivers slither down my spine before she pulled away with a wink.

I was so fucking thankful that we sat facing away from the counter so I could do whatever I want to this little shit without her shitty as- brother. Okay, maybe the zombie asshole wasn't really an asshole after all.

Peeking over the side of the booth, I checked to see if the zombie fucker was still at the counter. Fortunately, he was striking up a conversation with the chick who manned the register. Good.

I leaned down to ear close enough that my nose brushed against her earlobe. She visibly stiffened at the contact.

'Gotcha. Two can play at this game, angel face.'

I growled lowly in her ear, "I do consider myself fucking lucky sweet cheeks, but it's most definitely not because of that fucker." Pulling away, I saw how her cheeks blew up and how her purple eyes widened and how her glasses fell loosely on the bridge of her nose... again. She hastily looked away still as red as a fire hydrant as she pushed her glasses up with a finger.

Jesus fucking christ, can she be even more adorable?

Satisfied at her reaction, I leaned back against my seat crossing my arms and propping my right shin on my knee just in time for her shitty brother to arrive with our orders.

Holding the tray with both of his hands, he did this stupid posh English accent like the ones those butlers do in those shitty spy movies.

"Coffee... Is served." The zombie fucker said before placing our orders in front of us.

"You're a fucking idiot." I rolled my eyes at his shitty immitation. At least he wasn't like fucking dunce face. I took thr fork that came with the cheesecake and cut off a piece of it savoring its sweet and tangy taste. I finished that shit in seconds.

Angel face scoffed beside me before rolling her eyes too, "Tell me something I don't know."

"You know what?" The fucker closed his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh. "Fuck you," he flipped the bird to angel face before flipping one to me "and you."

Did she have to deal with this fucking idiot for 15 years? I don't think I could ever survive this shit without thinking of yeeting myself off a fucking cliff. Is this how the old hag felt raising me?

Holy shit, I know have a newfound respect for those chicks. They must've been fucking saints! But then again... Angel face does look like someone from fucking heaven.

"Mmm~" I heard angel face hum in satisfaction as she took a sip of her drink turning my attention to her. "Oh, sorry Baku-kun... Did you want a taste?" She raised her drink to me with her right hand as she leaned a bit to my side, her other hand was flat against the booth sofa.

"Bitch, I think the fuck not. I don't want a fucking sore throat at 7 in the fucking morning."

Her purple eyes saddened as a small pout formed on her lips. Grumbling, she took another sip of her drink.

Did I make her sad? Ugh, fuuuuccckkk.

Suddenly, the fucker of a brother stood up and excused himself to the restroom saying he had to take a shit. Angel face and I both looked at him in utter disgust. I stand corrected; he is like fucking dunce face.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed that angel face still had her left hand on the booth's sofa.

I'm gonna fucking embarrass the shit of myself but whatever.

Nonchalantly, I leaned on my right side as I held my drink up to my mouth. Little by little, I edge my right hand closer to angel face's left. When my hand was close enough, I hooked my pinky around hers like we did earlier.

Feeling pinky intertwine with hers on the flat of the booth sofa, angel face whipped her head to the tip of my ears turn red as looked around the coffee shop. Glancing at her from the corner of my eye, I saw her looking down at our hands with rosy glow and a soft smile on her face.

She tightened her hold around the small finger as she picked up her drink with her other hand, taking a sip from her straw in an attempt to hide her growing smile.

As if she knew her shitty brother was coming back, she gave my finger one more squeeze before checking the time on her watch.

'Rich-ass bastards...'

"We should head out now, we wouldn't want to be late, do we?" The fucker said popping out of nowhere grabbing his bag and walking out the door.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Fucking get a move on, zombie fucker." Sliding out of the booth, I picked up my bag and waited for angel face to slide out. What a shitty brother. He couldn't have at least waited until his fucking sister got out of her seat.

As she stood up, she suddenly grabbed my arm and dashed through the door dragging me with her. "You're slow, Baku-kun! Hurry up or we're gonna be late!"

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING SLOW, SHITTY GIRL?! I'LL FUCKING RACE YOU!"