Coming Out

Zon woke up in Saifah’s arms and saw that taller guy had locked him in his arms securely and Zon felt as if he was the safest person in his boyfriend’s arms. He just smiled at his adorable sleepy face and carefully untucking himself from his arms making sure not to wake him up he got up from the bed put a robe around him and walked to the bathroom freshen up. As he walked to the bathroom he stood in front of the mirror and he noticed the marks left by Saifah on his neck. He traced his fingers on his neck and lower and he untied his robe to check his whole body and saw that Saifah had left marks all over his body. He slowly started tracing his fingers all along his body looking at the mirror recalling the events of last night. They had missed each other so much which had caused this kind of reaction from Saifah and he smiled reliving all those moments. Suddenly he heard the bathroom door opening and Zon was startled to see Saifah walking in. He quickly tied his robe around him and tried to act normal because he didn’t want to look like an idiot smiling at his reflection in the mirror. Saifah put his arms around Zon’s waist and hugged him from behind.

“Good morning, my Zon. Why are you so up early? We don’t have any classes now. Our exams got over yesterday or don’t you remember? Hmmm? I missed our morning hug”

Zon chuckled and ruffling his hair said “I remember! It’s just I wasn’t sleepy anymore so I just thought I would freshen up. You are getting your hug right now, aren’t you?”

“Ummm…..What are you doing standing in front of the mirror?”

“Nothing……….I-“

Thankfully Saifah cut him off by saying “Well, what do you want to do? We have got vacation now….do you want to travel somewhere?”

Zon tensed the moment Saifah suggested them going out on a vacation together making a serious face which he was never successful in hiding from him.

“What happened? Don’t you want to go on a vacation with me?” Saifah asked with that worried face.

Zon turned around in Saifah’s arms, “It’s not that I don’t want to go but….you know I haven’t told my parents about us. And if I say I’m going on a vacation with you alone they will surely know something is up. And I’m kind of scared to tell them about us because as cool as they seem I still don’t know what their reaction will be” he said with an anxious look on his face. From the past 2 years he had successfully avoided discussing this topic with his parents and avoided all the instances where his mother tired him to set him up with some girl. He just wasn’t ready to tell them yet.

“So are you going to tell them now?”

“Yes, I had decided to tell them for quite a while now. I think I will tell them before we head out to our vacation. I want to you know that no matter what their decision will be I will always be with you , Sai.”

Saifah couldn’t be happier hearing these words from him. “Of course I know that, you’re stuck with me remember?”

Both started laughing at this. “Oh by the way, you haven’t told your parents yet right ? So….when are you going to tell them?” Zon could feel Saifah tense up. Every time he brought this topic up Saifah had always made an excuse that they weren’t in town, they were too busy. He could tell there was something Saifah was hiding.But he didn’t want to push him. He would eventually tell him if he felt like it. It was the one thing that he valued in their relationship, they would never push each other which would make them uncomfortable.