Chapter 8: The Monkie Kid

But then, just before The Horned Kings were about to finish the heroes off, they heard someone zoom in. Silver Horned King looked up and saw a red and gold staff stab itself into the ground and then a teenage boy followed soon behind. It was MK.

"YOU!!!" The Silver Horned King roared.

MK panted a bit before his staff retracted into his arms. "Okay! That keeps going too fast- GUYS!" The Monkie Kid cried before seeing The Gold Horned King power up his blast, since his brother's blast was destroyed by Mei.

"So, you come back to be destroyed?" Gold Horned King laughed. "You're nothing without your powers, and even when they come back in a few minutes, I'll just take them out again."

"But like we told you, we'll give you the pleasure of being destroyed by The Demon Bull King." Silver Horned King said.

MK smirked. "Wrong! I'm going to be the one who is gonna kick your demon butts back to The Netherworld!"

"Do enlighten us." Silver Horned King cackled before zooming next to MK and beginning to punch and kick him, but MK kept countering by spinning or whacking him with his staff. He may not have had his powers back, but he could still fight.

MK eventually extended his staff and pulled himself into the air and then backflipped behind The Silver Horned King, and used the extended staff to swat Silver Horned King like a baseball and into a building. "Home run!"

Gold Horned King growled and then blasted a beam of gold and orange energy at MK, sending him tumbling through the road and debris. "You were saying?"

MK got up and then got ready to fight The Gold Horned King before the Silver Horned King appeared behind MK and roundhouse kicked him in the back before blasting a beam of silver energy at him, sending him beneath his brother's feet.

Gold Horned King cackled and did the same with a golden energy beam until MK was in the middle of the two.

"Monkie Kid in the middle." Silver Horned King joked.

"Brother, shut up." Gold Horned King said back before aiming his Calabash Blaster at The Monkie Kid. "Now to make sure he doesn't get back up."

"M-MK!!" Mei cried as she tried to run towards her friend, but she fell to her knees.

Silver Horned King smirked as he crossed his arms. "Do not fret, little girl. The Noodle Boy won't die to us."

"But he will feel a harsh lesson in pain, with suffering being his teacher." Gold Horned King cackled.

MK groaned as he slowly got to his knees and then got an idea and threw his staff like a boomerang at The Gold Horned King.

The Gold Horned King gasped and ducked, the staff barely missing him. He got back up. "HA! You missed."

"Boomerangs always come back, GHK." MK said with a smirk.

Gold Horned King tilted his head before the staff hit him in the back of the head, and he plopped to the ground.

"BROTHER!!!" Silver Horned King cried out before MK caught the staff and extended it, jabbing it into The Silver Horned King's gut. Silver Horned King fell to his knees and growled before firing a beam of silver energy.

MK gulped and spun his staff around, trying to block the beam, but without his powers, he couldn't deflect the beam as easily. Eventually, his block was destroyed and MK was sent tumbling near his friends.

The Silver Horned King slowly stood and walked over. "NOW I AM SO MUCH MORE TEMPTED TO KILL YOU!!!"

MK looked up at him and then saw the sun slowly begin to set behind The Silver Horned King. His eyes then glowed gold and he smirked. "Hey, what's that behind you?"

"I am not falling for your games, boy." Silver Horned King said as he prepared another beam, but then suddenly, MK swung his staff and sent out a golden burst of energy, sending The Silver Horned King tumbling near his brother.

"Cause that's where you are now! Heh- Ok, I really need to work on that. That isn't funny." MK said as he stood up again and felt the golden symbol form around his headband again like he did when he defeated The Demon Bull King.

Gold Horned King eventually stood and then got to his feet and blasted at MK.

MK quickly dodged and then slashed his staff, cutting his blaster in half. He then jabbed his staff into his gut like he did with his brother and then began to punch and kick him rapidly in the face before slicing both of his horns off and then kicking him into the road.

Silver Horned King got up as well and tried to attack The Monkie Kid, but MK merely zoomed away and behind The Silver Horned King and then flew into the air, extended his staff, and then smashed him into the road along with his brother.

MK then landed and sighed. "Alright! That's over with."

But then, someone teleported in. It was a Bull Clone, but they were almost completely gray, wearing a cape and spiked shoulder pad, and had silver horns.

MK spun his staff around and then got ready to destroy this random Bull Clone.

The Bull Clone did not speak, but instead grabbed the The Horned Kings and then teleported away.

MK blinked before screaming. "DOES EVERY VILLAIN RUN AWAY WHEN THEY GET BEATEN?! SERIOUSLY, IT'S UNFAIR!! AGHHHHH!!!!"