There's A Reason

On the same day,.........

Kai's POV,.......
We are walking down the stairs of the hotel towards the restaurant to have our dinner. Suddenly I saw someone in the common balcony through the half opened door. That someone is very familiar to me very dear to my heart, someone I wanna hug tight but can't, that person is my little sister. I got a feeling that she needs me right now so "Guys I'll catch you up in a few moments"saying this I opened the door walked in and closed it behind me. Luckily Kaira was in such a position that no one saw her while I opened the door. She was a bit shocked seeing me.
She said not even looking in my direction,"What are you doing here?". I ignored her question and lean on the wall next to me and said,"Speak!!". She looked in my direction and "What?" came the reply. I said,"Why are you here in the tournament?". She looked away from me and "I told you before, to finish off your little girlfriend for what she has done to grandpa". "Oh really? Fooling your brother is not as easy as you think"saying this I walked and stand next to her. I saw a little tear drop is forming in the corner of her eyes. I pulled her in and hugged her tight. She couldn't control her tears any longer, I hold her tightly and she continued to sob in my t-shirt. "Hey you can tell me"I said. She looked up and said,"But if you tell her I'll kill you." She started to explain everything to me...
~
She explained me the whole thing why she's here and why she's using Black Dranzer. I understood her situation and promised her that I'll not tell anyone, she'll be the one to spit it out. Then I was leaving when she suddenly called me back,"Hey brother I want a proper hug I dont think I'll get a hug before the tournament ends" I went back and hugged her and she kind of jumped on me, after a few minutes we brake the hug and I kissed her forehead then headed towards the door. When I held the door knob to open it she said,"But she has to defeat me fair and square, although we want the same thing, I want it in the hard way". Hearing this I smiled at her thinking that she really is my sister and left her to join my teammates for dinner.

After dinner,.........
They all went to their respective rooms to take rest. Tomorrow there are two matches, White Tiger X vs Team Zagart and BEGA vs Majestics. In Kai and Akari's room,..

Ri's POV,...............
I suddenly woke up from my sleep because I was thirsty it was around 1.00am, we went to sleep around 10.00pm I filled my glass as I turned my head around at Kai's direction and found his purle eyes are wide open. I said as I turned fully in his direction,"Aren't you tired of today's match even tough you aren't you need to take some rest. Why are you awake? Is something bothering you? You can always share your feelings with me..you know.". He didn't reply to any of my questions rather he made himself sitted on his bed and said,"I'm gonna go take a shower" and he stood up, took the towel, opened his t-shirt and headed towards the bathroom. Before entering he said,"No need to worry about me, go to sleep". I lay down on my bed but I couldn't sleep. After a few minutes he came out completely wet, drying his hair with the towel and with his trousers on, exposing his well build body. I don't know why I find it so sexy... I was brought out of my thoughts of his body by a feeling that someone's breathing over my ears. Shocked me tried to get up and on doing so I hit my head hard with Kai's. Then I lay back down and Kai sat on my bed, we both were rubbing our heads where we hit each other. Kai suddenly started giggling and placed his hand on mine. I was feeling relieved seeing him giggle. Now I got up successfully and wrapped my hands around him and placed my head on his shoulder. He asked,"What?". I said,"What, what? I love your shoulders". Then he gave replied something that I never excepted, he asked,"And me?". But as I don't wanna confess before the tournament and because I don't know that I'll be alive after the my match with his sister I decided to tease him I said,"Well that's a tough question"with a playful smirk. Hearing that he grabbed my neck(playfully) forced me to lay down on my bed climbed up on me but he was careful enough not to release his whole body weight on me and pecked my lips, then he went down suddenly started sucking my neck skin. I asked smiling,"Do I make the Great Hiwatari horny?"."Was there ever a doubt?"I blushed so hard at this statement of his. He suddenly started laughing noticing my blush then pressed his lips against mine and we kissed passionately. His wet yet warm body touching mine. It was so comfortable and his lips are so soft and mint flavored that I wanna stay in this position forever but we had to break our kiss to grab some oxygen. He then lay down beside me on my bed and pulled me in his arms I spread my arms and hold him. It was so cozy so comfortable that I didn't realized when I fell asleep........

To be continued.................

You all are confused by the conversation between Kai and Kaira aren't you? Well don't worry I'll clear your confusion in latter chapters of the story so have patience😉. Hope you liked it. If you do, don't forget to like, share, comment and vote. See you all in the next chapter.
Bye!!!!!!