End Of Sorrow

Many days passed by and those 5 teams competed against each other and were eliminated one by one. The team which went straight into the finals with 4 wins back to back was the F-Dynasty team. The Bladebrakers won first 2 matches, lost the third one and then won the rest two matches. So the finals was going to be in between the Bladebrakers and F-Dynasty. On the day of finals, the first match was in between Max and Raul in which Max took the lead. Next was between Ray and Liv, Liv won. Then it was Kai vs Julia, Kai's Dranzer knocked her Thunder Pegasus out of the dish and then it was Tyson vs Rin and unexpectedly Tyson lost the match. So the trophy of the world champion team depends on the last match between Kaira and Akari.
Before Ri got up on stage,
Kai,"Are you sure about it? It'll cause physical harm to both of you"
Ri,"I know Kai but I've to end what I started, I cant live with those nightmares anymore it's my only chance"
Tyson,"No matter what happens we are with you"
Ray,"Go get her Tiger!"with a wink
Ri,"-gress"
Ray,"Yeah Tigress"
Max,"Go Ri! Go.."
Kaira said as she got up on the beystadium,"Finish your chitchats and get up already I've better works to do you know"
Ri,"Of course I almost forgot that you exist"
Ri walked up the stadium. Their match started and as the blades hit each other both the players got a cut on their face. As the two blades continued to hit each other the number of cuts on their body increased. They both released their bitbeasts and they become more deeply injured. Many suggested to stop the match but they didn't listened.
Kaira,"You don't give up easy. Do you?"
Ri,"Nope, unless it's a matter of my life but in this case I won't give up even if it means my death. This is going to be over soon."

Ri's POV,...................
I know if I push it too far it may cause my death and Kaira's too I don't wanna be a killer but I can't live with it either so I'll push it too far if I have to. I know the only way to finish Black Dranzer is to say goodbye to my Metal Dranzer forever. I can't live without MD, what should I do?? On the other hand I don't have much time to think if I continue this for long we may die. Hey Metal Dranzer what should I do? MD please answer me.. Tears started to roll down my cheeks. MD replied,'I don't wanna leave you either but what's more difficult is? to see you in pain mostly every night. I'll miss you Akari Sinuhara but I'll never forget you. Now do the final attack or it'll be too late for you'. I couldn't control myself any longer I shouted,"I'm sorry Metal Dranzer but it's for the best and I promise I'll not stop looking for a way to bring you back....."then I looked down and said,"BE READY KAIRA........METAL DRANZER...FINAL ATTACK...FINISH IT OFF....." MD made it's final attack and Black Dranzer and MD shattered into pieces, the air around us became too thick to see and I could feel my skin is opening and nlood coming out, the pain was so intense that I couldn't bear it any longer and collapsed on the ground and saw that Kaira was also on the ground. And I don't remember anything from then.

A week later,................

Kai's POV,................
It was an intense battle. Both Ri and sis is deeply injured however sis gained sense but Ri is still in her unconscious state. Kaira told everyone her reason to be at the tournament but Ri because she didn't get a chance. Right now I'm sitting in front of Ri's bed. We all visit her everyday but I stay a little longer with the hope that she'll be awake at any second but she hasn't till now, though the doctors confirmed that she'll survive but I'm still worried about her. I bent down to kiss her forehead and laid my head on her pillow my lips were very close to her ears, I whispered,"Hey stupid girl why do you have to risk your life? I was so scared. I Love You Ri just wake up" I realized something and said,"How long have you been awake?" She said,"From the time when you kissed me and...and uh..I Love You Too Kai". Those words lighted me up and I kissed her lips softly and said,"Wait I'm gonna go inform the doctors that you're awake" I was about to leave when she grabbed my hand and asked,"How's Kaira?". I said that she's getting better and said that she has to tell her something important and left to inform the doctors.

Ri's POV,..............
I never imagined that the first thing I would hear after gaining sense to be the three magical words from Kai. After he left me, the doctors came and checked me and assured me that I'm alright but as I'd lost a lot of blood I need rest and that I'll be weak for a few weeks. My teammates came to see me soon after they got the news but to my surprise another person came and that was Kaira. Kaira said that she wants to talk to me alone. And everyone left the room, I heard Tyson mumbling,"She already told us then what is her problem to tell her in front of us?"before leaving I was a bit confused. Kaira came and sat on the chair next to my bed. She has become very weak. She started,"Look I'm sorry for what you've been through earlier and now I really am. I took time to realize that I was wrong but when I did I know exactly what to do to clean up my mess. So I contacted Mr. D and explained everything to him. He said that he'll do whatever he can do. After a few days he called me and told me that he'll held this year's Asian Championship in India so that you can participate and he'll make you join the Bladebrakers to give me a chance to fight against you so I teamed up with the F-Dynasty. I also wanted to finish Black Dranzer, I didn't left any stones unturned but failed to find a way then I thought that you think that you are responsible for the creation of Black Dranzer so why not end it by your hands? In that way we both we'll be able to clean up our mess. But if I told you directly then maybe you wouldn't have accepted so I thought of a hard way. I knew that by this process you may die or lose Metal Dranzer but I knew that you'll not regret it. But I'm sorry for everything fo...for what I've done to yo.....you. I was scared because I thought that you are stealing my brother away from me."till now she was sobbing but now she started crying for real. I tried to comfort her knowing that she did the right thing. I said getting up,"Hey why are you crying you did the right thing and you're a strong girl. By the way I'm sorry for your condition you're badly hurt because of me". She took both of my hands into hers and said,"I deserve it..but will you forgive me please I know that I don't worth it but still I beg of you"."I forgive you"she seemed a bit relaxed hearing my last sentence. And everyone came in the room at that time, cheering because we have settled our rivalry. Now she had stopped crying and hugged me but softly because she feared to press my wounds accidentally. Breaking it she said,"So sis in law when are you two going to announce that you two are officially together?". To that Kai and I blushed a little but after that I noticed that Kai is shooting a death glare to her sister. Ray then came to her rescue saying,"Hey it's not like we didn't know but an official announcement is just safe you know". Then Kai did the most unexpected thing in the world. He came closer to my bed and knelt down in front of me took my hand and proposed me by saying,"Akari Sinuhara, I Love You, Will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded and everyone's jaw dropped in surprise. I said,"Yes Kai Hiwatari I accept you as my boyfriend" then he stood up from the ground and kissed me. My precious moment of life was interrupted by the most annoying blue headed boy, Tyson. He said,"Get yourselves a room". We break our kiss and I literally shouted on Tyson,"Tyson get out of this room!!". Then Kaira took everyone out and let Kai have some moment alone with me.
In the night I got a good news and a bad news. The good news was that I could go home the next day and the bad news is that I couldn't do any work for atleast one month. We're going to stay at Tyson's for a few days then we'll go back to our respective country. And after I'll heal completely I've gotta a work to do. I've to find Metal Dranzer.

May be continued...............

Uff.... It was a long one.
I need to know something from you will I end this story here or should I  continue this story? because MD still has to return to her🤔. What do you think? Please let me know in the comments🙏🙏. I can proceed only after you comment so do it fast😉.
Love you guys😘. Vote, Comment, Share and Like😇.
BYE!!!!!!!